MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

Debbs

I am throwing caution to the wind with the collection. Forget about going into the New Year debt-free!!!! I am in love with all things Extra Dimension x 2. Thanks so much for the visuals, Tahlia!

Debbs

I hoarded Fiery Impact, rarely get to use it, love it to bits tho but still want Pleasure Model x 2!

liba

I am throwing caution to the wind with the collection. Forget about going into the New Year debt-free!!!! I am in love with all things Extra Dimension x 2. Thanks so much for the visuals, Tahlia!
If it makes you feel any better, I've got a feeling this collection is going to stick around a little longer than usual, since people are going to be going bananas with Punk Couture first.
th_hug.gif

liba

I hoarded Fiery Impact, rarely get to use it, love it to bits tho but still want Pleasure Model x 2!
I used Firey Impact a ton this year, but I have to agree that it's the sort of color that really dominates a whole makeup look. I liked it best just worn on its own with just some Rosy Romance balm on the lips - even my plainest glosses seemed a little too "makeup-y" with it. For just running out of the house, FI was great though - slap it on, use a little mascara and that's all folks!

Debbs

That's perfect for me Liba, my Mineralize and ED lover! I am soooo in right here its not funny.

liba

That's perfect for me Liba, my Mineralize and ED lover! I am soooo in right here its not funny.
I'm very stoked for Lured To Love MB in Divine Nights - because it's exactly like Supercontinental, but without the overly powdery thing it had going on - looks SO much better on. The only thing is, it's really sheer. If you want to see the color, you have to build it (but it builds well - a gal who had to be at least NC35 tried it out while I was there and it showed up just fine on her). Seeing these two EDBs, though, is making it harder to decide now, because Pleasure Model may be very similar. LTL is probably going to be much more matte than PM, though….Damn, I still have plenty of Poised, too …. I really love this trend towards brownish coral nude terra-cotta cheeks. So flattering with everything!

KrystalAnne

I used Firey Impact a ton this year, but I have to agree that it's the sort of color that really dominates a whole makeup look. I liked it best just worn on its own with just some Rosy Romance balm on the lips - even my plainest glosses seemed a little too "makeup-y" with it. For just running out of the house, FI was great though - slap it on, use a little mascara and that's all folks!

Corally

How could've I missed this thread! And thanks for the info Liba! :) I'm SO excited! Skipped IED2 so I need new IED stuff to play with. :pp: I want the 2 new edsf, all 3 blushes, chocolate brown and taupe fluidline, the AC-like lippie, and probably more lippies. :macwallet:

allthingslove

ok so i will be spending my cash from christmas as well as my gift cards on this collection and i'll just pick up the eyeshadow palette from punk couture !

Debbs

Pleasure Model blush is a coral one I recall from pictures in the early buzz thread . Can't wait to get the full color story as the one that's depicted more prominently that I am dying for is not called PM

Debbs

Anyone plan on doing some sleuthing on Thursday when they go and get their DN items? I am going Thur evening to get my few items but I won't have the time . I have a nagging suspicion that we may have the color story before the 17th tho . Please somebody prove me right! Lol

Odelia

I want the coral EDSF... man oh man. I need more money. LOL
I've been thinking the same thing with all these upcoming collections! They are swirling in my head!
Need to do lots of budgeting, list making and penny pinching from now until January...ai ai ai!
If only we didn't have to eat...pay bills...rent...fuel...ugh, all that boring stuff lol
girlhaha.gif

I am seriously looking forward to this collection. I am so happy ANF is coming back - mine has been used so much that it's flat
icon_eek.gif
. That means BU for sure!
I adore the blushes I got from the IED collection - Bareness (love that one
heart.gif
) + Blazing Haute.

So excited, can't wait for official color story!