MAC - Matte2 and Mattene Discussion

AudreyNicole

Re: matte2 and mattene

Lah_knee, do you know if these will be available in pot for and pan form right away? Or do we have to wait a bit for pan form?

flowerhead

Wow, the eyeshadows sound amazing. I love matte eyeshadows, they are timeless and classy. Thanks!

MAC_Whore

Thanks for the info!
smiles.gif
I love it all!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop

Do you know if “blanc type” is similar to any beige they currently have (eg. Kid or Malt)?

I would love to know this too!

Katura

I have swatches of all of these! I played with them at update. they are way silkier than reg. Matte e/s. I'll have to post them up
smiles.gif

juicyaddict

I wish they are almost the same texture as femme noir, soft and buttery but color looks like a matte to me, although it is a veluxe. Oh yes, please post swatches, thanks!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I have swatches of all of these! I played with them at update. they are way silkier than reg. Matte e/s. I'll have to post them up
smiles.gif

PLEASE post swatches! I am so excited for these!!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
smiles.gif

Ooooohhhh...that would be really great!!!
cheerleader.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Wow, the eyeshadows sound amazing. I love matte eyeshadows, they are timeless and classy. Thanks!

I am so glad you said, its true.

Although I may like all that frost & shimmer on other people, I am not one that goes for wearing frosty e/s, blush, l/s & gloss all at the same time (its OK for weekend & nights out).

sigwing

I'm a matte fan too....and starting to save up for all the palettes coming out and now this group of new matte e/s's, and some of the lipsticks! Just when I thought it seemed everything was bright, frosty & turquoise....they're on my channel now!!! I can't wait to see them!

SandMantas

I'm not usually a huge fan of matte shadows, but if they've changed the texture a bit that would help things. I may pick one or two up in that case.

Randy Rose

Re: mattene -

My girl at the Mac Store today told me that they are matte finish (obviously), but not as dry and chalky feeling as the regular matte lipsticks. She said they feel more like a satin (hence, I suppose, the name . . .
greengrin.gif
)

Arabella

I can't wait to see the colors of Mattene. I'm a big fan of matte lipsticks and it's so hard to find them these days because everyone likes glossy lips. I love the texture of MAC's mattes, but most of the colors are boring. All of their unique and pretty colors are either frosts or lustres. I really hope that the new Mattene lipsticks will have some beautiful colors.

metalkitty

Both Matte collections sound really cool, I just hope the matte eyeshadow doesn't turn up chalky on my dark skin....