MAC - Metal Urge Collection Discussion

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
I am making a run to MAC tomorrow anyway ... I am hoping that my friend that works at Nordie's can sneak me into the backroom to play with BBR and I have a sudden lemming for Dazzlelight e/s so I am going to get that as well ... then I am done until BBR ... I mean it dammit! Done!

Thats what that feeling is..."a sudden lemming"
tong.gif

then I am done until BBR ... I mean it dammit! Done!

rofl.gif

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
I am making a run to MAC tomorrow anyway ... I am hoping that my friend that works at Nordie's can sneak me into the backroom to play with BBR and I have a sudden lemming for Dazzlelight e/s so I am going to get that as well ... then I am done until BBR ... I mean it dammit! Done!

Be sure to bring a camera!!!!

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Ohhh, done for all of 8 days! What a commitment.
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Thats what that feeling is..."a sudden lemming"
tong.gif

then I am done until BBR ... I mean it dammit! Done!

rofl.gif

Hey! No raining on my false sense of self-control here
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
Be sure to bring a camera!!!!

My camera is like an AmEx ... I never leave home without it!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
hey girls quick question do you think that cocomotion is a must have? are there any good dupes for it?

Cocomotion pigment is a MUST have!! I own Cocomotion and it's gorgeous!! When you apply it wet using the Fix+, it makes the color more vibrant. Get it now on the website before it's gone.

Liya2007

Today I used Gilded Ash as a base, and applied Sweet Sienna Pig over it
heart.gif
(then Lark About pig on the rest of the eye, Dark Soul in the crease, and Frost under brows). Dramatic and bold look but I liked it.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
Today I used Gilded Ash as a base, and applied Sweet Sienna Pig over it
heart.gif
(then Lark About pig on the rest of the eye, Dark Soul in the crease, and Frost under brows). Dramatic and bold look but I liked it.

sounds beautiful!!

aziajs

Quote:
hey girls quick question do you think that cocomotion is a must have? are there any good dupes for it?

Well I will say this, I love it! I cannot think of anything similar, really.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayraphat
I ordered gilded ash and soo excited about it, it looks yum!

It's the only creamy E/S I got from this collection ... and I love it ... can't stop using it ... (if u have Sweet Sienna plzzzzzzzzzzz try it ovet GA
drools.gif
)

Liya2007

Quote:

I have it, I like it but I don't love it ...

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
It's the only creamy E/S I got from this collection ... and I love it ... can't stop using it ... (if u have Sweet Sienna plzzzzzzzzzzz try it ovet GA
drools.gif
)

^Really? Man! I was thinking about getting Gilded Ash when it first came out and I should've got Sweet Sienna at the CCO!

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Really? Man! I was thinking about getting Gilded Ash when it first came out and I should've got Sweet Sienna at the CCO!

You might find them both at your CCO on you next visit ... You never know
tong.gif

ohnna-lee

I just picked up Molten Sol and Visionaire... had to, I figured I would use them as bases or liners. The pink was the perfect light pink, almost silver color and the MS will be very nice with my blue eyes.

I totally passed on the shadows, I was turned off when I swatched them, the consistency was already hard on top and I know I am not going to use these up in a matter of months.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg_curls
I never got gilded ash. I',m kinda regretting it :/

Don’t regret it
nonono.gif
there was a reason you didn’t get GA. I passed on the green one although I truly liked it but there are so many new collections coming out I don’t think it’s smart to buy everything we like, just enjoy the things you got
winks.gif

girloflowers

i bouhgt pink platinum and... i dunno if i'm just stupid or what but do i apply it with a brush or my finger? my e/s brush hates it!

nunu

^I have found that it's better to apply these with your fingers. This is because the heat from your fingers warm it up and help it apply smoothly.