MAC - Metal Urge Collection Discussion

BunnyBunnyBunny

Metal Urge launches on November 20th, and my guess is that it is the anniversary collection to Metal-X, Jewelescent, etc. Glitter Liners is almost a definite, but what else will be included in this collection?

I hope that there's another Deep Brown and Bright Green Glitter Liners! Maybe we'll get a silver, and a purple this year too!!

coachkitten

Re: Metal Urge Discussion

Hopefully they have reformulated the metal-x shadows so they don't crease. Even if they haven't I can't wait to see the colors they will have and also the colors of the possible glitter liners!
smiles.gif
I just love the MAC holiday collections!

purrtykitty

Me, too. If the Metal-X shadows are the same formula as last years, I'll be saving lots of money this holiday.

GlamYOURUs

Omgahhhhhhhhhh Metal X come to mamaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

I loved them, I use them all the time too
yes.gif
I really hope these ones are better formulated!

Miss QQ

Are they anything like the Rich Metal Highlighters? I have one from Colour Forms and don't really use it. Creases a lot.

Sanayhs

Ewww, that's my birthday! I despised Metal-X! GET OFF MY DAY, CRAP PRODUCT.

**I will forgive it at a later date if it is indeed the reprise of Metal-X and they have somehow performed miracles on it.

clwkerric

I bought every Metal-X shadow.. and I think I used a few a couple times right after I bought them... and haven't used them since. I should go play with mine agian and see if I really like these. If not, money saved!

I DO remember they creased on me like a MO-FO! Any suggestions for that one>? Maybe dab some set powder on it?

GlamYOURUs

I am so glad everyone hates them. muahaha More for me!
They are amaZINGGGGGGGGGG under pigments, no joke. And a lil goes a longggg way. UDPP or TFES work better with them too.

rbella

I pray these suck-ass. I am already in the negatorial because of the CoC. I still have Suite Array (maybe), UNGARO (Hell yes!), Chill and Red She Said. I'm so screwed.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Hopefully they have reformulated the metal-x shadows so they don't crease. Even if they haven't I can't wait to see the colors they will have and also the colors of the possible glitter liners!
smiles.gif
I just love the MAC holiday collections!

Yup.My ma says that these are supposed to be reformulated.

coachkitten

We are all screwed my dear rbella!
smiles.gif
I just need to remind myself that until the end of the year I must stay away from the color stories forum. But we all know that is totally not going to happen. I hope that my family likes their dollar store christmas gifts since I will be broke from MAC!
smiles.gif
Just kidding!

xoleaxo

i missed out on metal x so i'm looking forward to hearing more details about this collection!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Are they anything like the Rich Metal Highlighters? I have one from Colour Forms and don't really use it. Creases a lot.

as i have never played with the richmetal highlighters, i can't be for sure, but i think those stay creamy, just like CCBs. anyone?

the metal-x creams actually dried down. however, they creased like
th_crazy.gif
! the colors were aaaaaamazing, but they sucked ass as a product!

rbella

^^^I actually threw mine away b/c I hated them so much. It's blasphemy, I know.
Edit-I meant I threw away my Metal X, not Colour forms. I actually use Female on my cheeks as a highlighter.

Divinity

Oh man, Metal X sucked. I'm with rbella hoping the formula is the same as I'm still trying to dig myself out of the hole in my wallet. BUT, I agree with Bunny on the glitter liners...bring em on!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella

How dare you throw away any MAC product! You should be ashamed!
th_LMAO.gif

The one thing I don't like about the few Metal-X I have is that they are cracked and drying up so fast. I do love using cyber under pigments like GlamYOURus said. They work really well under pigments and I have not had much problem with creasing.

Divinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella

It's not blasphemy, it's a crappy product...sigh, can't bring myself to throw away my pretty green one though.
ssad.gif

*KT*

I ended up writing in a complaint about my 4 Metal-X drying out and becoming practically unusable in 8 months time. They're supposed to be sending me an envelope to send them back.... but it's not materialized yet.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I would rather see some new shades of Paint Pots. Maybe glitter finishes.

Erine, the Rich Metal Highlighters dry down, but still crease. At least my Couture one does. Better as a highlighter than as an eyeshadow.

Latest posts