MAC Mineralize (Lip And Cheek) Collection (July 31, 2014)

kait0

I was surprised/disappointed to see that the new mineralize lip shades are LE! A few of them look really pretty and I was banking on getting them later on, thinking they were perm.
sigh.gif

beautycool

I was surprised/disappointed to see that the new mineralize lip shades are LE! A few of them look really pretty and I was banking on getting them later on, thinking they were perm. :sigh:
Hi Hun no you are joking I really thought they were permanent line too Oh gosh :( I thought all of them were ? Another lot I missed out on then Can't even think what were the le ones anyways What were they ? I have a list written in my diary upstairs But I am getting confused with them all :(

tirurit

Agh! This lippies slipped under my radar!

Temptalia has reviewed 9 of them already and I think I saw them yesterday when I dropped by my store. However I didn't remember about these coming out and I barely spared them a glance and thought "huh? have I seen these before?"

I really like the mineralize lipstick formula so I guess another visit to the store is in order!

beautycool

Agh! This lippies slipped under my radar! Hi I have had my eye on this for a whole I only realised that they were limited ed when I done the same as u looked on templia the other day lol x I'm not sure if I'm getting any I may just keep money for other collections x Temptalia has reviewed 9 of them already and I think I saw them yesterday when I dropped by my store. However I didn't remember about these coming out and I barely spared them a glance and thought "huh? have I seen these before?" I really like the mineralize lipstick formula so I guess another visit to the store is in order!

beautycool

Sorry messed up the post lol My paragraph happened to be in the middle of your post I haven't done it properly sorry Hun xx

GlamQueen21

I purchased Boutique Pink Mineralize Rich Lipstick online and when I got it, it is the most gorgeous pink that I have ever seen!! Even though there are lipsticks that are similar to this shade and will be doing a comparison swatch soon. I am also thinking of purchasing another Mineralize Rich Lipstick in the shade Love Temple next. Also, I saw that Petal Power is sold out instead of saying out of stock on MAC's website. I thought that it's part of the permanent range.

liba

I bought a few of these.

Dreamdaze is just crazy perfect on me. I'd put it right up there with Mehr for perfect MLBB pink nudes for me. It pretty much puts stuff like Gem of Roses and Venus to bed for me - this is what I wished they all looked like on me. I hope it goes perm.

Tropical Buzz is totally awesome too - it seems like Tangerine Dream when you first put it on, but it blends into your natural lips when it warms up and just glows. Looks nude from one angle then looks brilliant tangerine from another. If you can wear stuff like Sheer Mandarin Sheen Supreme, you'll love this one. I might back it up...

I also got Style Approved, which is super cute and bright and also Love Temple, which is very similar but pinker. Love Temple I know I have some others that are similar. I probably could have skipped it the most, but I do really like the formula on this year's Mineralize lipsticks. I wear Be Fabulous and Pure Pout all the time.

MandyVanHook

I bought a few of these. Dreamdaze is just crazy perfect on me. I'd put it right up there with Mehr for perfect MLBB pink nudes for me. It pretty much puts stuff like Gem of Roses and Venus to bed for me - this is what I wished they all looked like on me. I hope it goes perm. Tropical Buzz is totally awesome too - it seems like Tangerine Dream when you first put it on, but it blends into your natural lips when it warms up and just glows. Looks nude from one angle then looks brilliant tangerine from another. If you can wear stuff like Sheer Mandarin Sheen Supreme, you'll love this one. I might back it up... I also got Style Approved, which is super cute and bright and also Love Temple, which is very similar but pinker. Love Temple I know I have some others that are similar. I probably could have skipped it the most, but I do really like the formula on this year's Mineralize lipsticks. I wear Be Fabulous and Pure Pout all the time.
Just looked up Dreamdaze... LOVE

MRV

I bought a few of these.

Dreamdaze is just crazy perfect on me. I'd put it right up there with Mehr for perfect MLBB pink nudes for me. It pretty much puts stuff like Gem of Roses and Venus to bed for me - this is what I wished they all looked like on me. I hope it goes perm.

Tropical Buzz is totally awesome too - it seems like Tangerine Dream when you first put it on, but it blends into your natural lips when it warms up and just glows. Looks nude from one angle then looks brilliant tangerine from another. If you can wear stuff like Sheer Mandarin Sheen Supreme, you'll love this one. I might back it up...

I also got Style Approved, which is super cute and bright and also Love Temple, which is very similar but pinker. Love Temple I know I have some others that are similar. I probably could have skipped it the most, but I do really like the formula on this year's Mineralize lipsticks. I wear Be Fabulous and Pure Pout all the time.
I just swatched the new ones on my hand today (apart from one of the pinks). I'm not sure about Dreamdaze (Mehr is not the best on me) but Tropical Buzz and Style Approved flew on my list the second saw them on T. Love Temple might also be a good one but I already have Be a Lady and Lady at Play (and every possible other coral).

Uh, and I have not checked out the previous release properly either. I only got BaL when they came out.

GlamQueen21

I bought a few of these.

I now want Dreamdaze!! That one would be the perfect nude for everyday!

xfarrax

Picked up 'spiced metal' mineralised duo eyeshadow and it is a dream I'm pretty sure it's with this collection. It's the most beautiful duo EVER it has a pale pink and a rich glittery bronze, i wasn't even planning to purchase it when I went to mac yday but was so taken aback that it had to be mine. It brand new not a repromote, Ladies u need to check it out

flamingobee

I used to like the Creamsheen range of lipsticks but recentIy found them to be very drying on me. I was given Be A Lady by a friend to try out previously. This time round I went and purchased Style Approved. It is a nice coral and the texture of the lipstick is great, not drying at all. Hopefully they will expand the range by adding more colours and make them all permanent!

KaylaK

New Romance is exactly the type of color I usually go for but for some reason I am really wanting Just a Wisp. Hmmm

gwen2811

I am a bit scared now, if the mineralize blushes really have a new formula now.... I bought New Romance a fow days ago and in my opinion it´s much more dusty than my old mineralize blushes. Now I want to have Warm Soul and I don´t know if I should buy the new one or if I should try to get an old version.

MRV

Here's some swatches (don't mind the Romance abs):
Style Approved, Tropical Buzz, Wear with Flare
Boutique Pink, Fashion Trip, Love Temple, Dream Daze, Ladies Who Lunch
(just perms)

I got the first two, SA and TB.