MAC Mineralize (Lip And Cheek) Collection (July 31, 2014)

erine1881

Temptalia reviewed new Dainty, it doesn't seem any different than the old one 
Yeah the formula hasn't changed, and the ingredients are still readily available, unlike the new ones, as they were previously LE, ingredients would change as they bring it back perm, so colour/texture and whatnot would vary. But the perm colours would remain the same. Just the packaging is different.

Monsy

I mentioned that because someone here said how the new repackaged one seem different than before

Corally

Temptalia reviewed new Dainty, it doesn't seem any different than the old one 
Yeah the formula hasn't changed, and the ingredients are still readily available, unlike the new ones, as they were previously LE, ingredients would change as they bring it back perm, so colour/texture and whatnot would vary. But the perm colours would remain the same. Just the packaging is different.
That's great! I wasn't able to go shopping last week because I wasn't feeling well so I didn't get a BU old Dainty. I guess I'll just buy the new one when I've finished mine. I still hate the packaging though. :lol:

Laurenjvt

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

MB-
Petal Power
Just A Wisp
New Romance

More to come...

I see the l/s and l/g on the site coming soon. . I have several l/s on my wish list. Hope you are feeling better today Erin.

erine1881

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

MB-
Petal Power
Just A Wisp
New Romance

More to come...

I see the l/s and l/g on the site coming soon. . I have several l/s on my wish list. Hope you are feeling better today Erin.
Well, head-wise an stomach-wise i am. After a photshoot today i was taking my kit out of my car and lifted it wrong somehow and pulled a muscle clear up into my neck. Now i can't turn head. If it's not one thing it's something else lol. But thanks for asking love :heart:

MACina

But thanks for asking love
heart.gif

th_cheerup.gif
big hugs, Erin!

MACina

Thanks babe. I took some Vicodin bit it's not helping. It's just making me drowsy
th_yawn.gif
ssad.gif
I have never heard of Vicodin but for me Tramal (Tramadol) works very good for this kind of pain.I don' t know if it is available in the US too,though.

erine1881

:( I have never heard of Vicodin but for me Tramal (Tramadol) works very good for this kind of pain.I don' t know if it is available in the US too,though.
I've taken Tramadol before. They're about the same. I woke up this morning and it's even worse. Had to cancel all my plans for today. Nothing but sleep for me today!

MACina

I've taken Tramadol before. They're about the same. I woke up this morning and it's even worse. Had to cancel all my plans for today. Nothing but sleep for me today!
I am sorry that it doesn' t work for you and that it is even worse now, Erin
ssad.gif

Sleep as much as you can if this helps you
th_cheerup.gif

Dolly Snow

It is! Especially on this gloomy Sunday. I was hoping I'd feel better after last night cuz i was supposed to go to a baby shower today. But i don't :( Eh, I'll sleep and buy makeup today instead!
I had hoped you would have been ok to at least go placea. That really is upsetting erin. I hope you can rest up/feel better and still make it in time for the baby shower.

erine1881

I had hoped you would have been ok to at least go placea. That really is upsetting erin. I hope you can rest up/feel better and still make it in time for the baby shower.
I wasn't able to go. The shower started 15mins ago, but it was an hours drive to get there. It's ok tho.

Kristin Bacon

I am sorry to hear u get such bad migraines, I also suffer from them a lot. I get Sumatriptin but it dosnt always help me. i hope u feel better beautiful!!! xoxo

Latest posts