MAC Mineralize (Lip And Cheek) Collection (July 31, 2014)

erine1881

How are you feeling doll? Any better at all? Hopefully getting some rest helped!
I literally slept aaaaaaaaall day! I have more range of motion side to side (chin to shoulder), but less range of motion every other direction. But the sleep definitely made up for what i did t get last night. I took some anti-inflammatories just now and I'm using heat on it, so fingers crossed that helps. Ugh this hurts so bad!

MACina

I literally slept aaaaaaaaall day! I have more range of motion side to side (chin to shoulder), but less range of motion every other direction. But the sleep definitely made up for what i did t get last night. I took some anti-inflammatories just now and I'm using heat on it, so fingers crossed that helps. Ugh this hurts so bad!

th_hug.gif
at least you could find some sleep, Erin!

Now I really,really hope that the anti-inflammatories and the heat will help!!!!!!!!!

bouquet.gif

PixieDancer

Ugh! Poor thing! Hope you feel better...

PixieDancer

Thanks doll.
heart.gif
Have you thought about going to see a chiropractor for your neck? One might be able to re-align you... If it keeps bothering you please go see someone. I'd hate for this to have any long term affects added onto the migraines! Keep getting lots of rest. Glad you're at least feeling a little relief!

beautycool

I just looked on google and just seen the new mineralise lippys omg such beautiful colours Don't suppose there be swatches out yet but will try n google that later I nearly like them all :) and the lipglosses look ace too omg heaven if your a lippy n gloss fan ️X

beautycool

http://chicprofile.com/2014/07/mac-mineralize-lips-summer-2014-collection.html#more-92924 That gives you an idea of the colours only ATM Been trying to look for swatches will look harder unless there isn't none

blushingbunny

T said in her comments that the new Petal Power is not the same as the LE one, so that is disappointing. She didn't say specifically what has changed, but that she will be reviewing at some point. I hope the other perm shades aren't going to be different too because I really like the old formula.
Aw man.. I was really hoping that it was the same because I missed out on the LE. Keeping my fingers crossed though. I reeeeally hope there are lots of comparison reviews.

Latest posts