MAC Mineralize (Lip And Cheek) Collection (July 31, 2014)

erine1881

Question about these, I was at my CCO earlier and they had azalea in the afternoon and when hand swatches it looked so shimmery and glittery I decided against it. Are these as shimmery as they appear in swatches? I had very oily skin and do not need anymore help looking shiny. Lol. Do these buff out to a nice sheen and glow? Or do they stay shimmery?
MBs always swatch more shimmery on the hands than on the face. Why? :shrugs: but they do.

MACina

These have beautiful silky texture. The best MB I have ever tried. I know @elegant-one got Just the wisp and she hated it. It is very light cool toned pink. When blended it looks more like silver white with a pink sheen. Even on the lightest skin I think this will be more of a highlighter.

New romance is absolute must have! Beautiful peach!

Btw my hand is NC20

Thank you very much, Monsy!

LUVISLUV

These have beautiful silky texture. The best MB I have ever tried. I know @elegant-one got Just the wisp and she hated it. It is very light cool toned pink. When blended it looks more like silver white with a pink sheen. Even on the lightest skin I think this will be more of a highlighter.

Btw my hand is NC20
Thank you so much! Glad I'm getting it.

Monsy

MBs always swatch more shimmery on the hands than on the face. Why?
shrugs.gif
but they do.
iagree.gif

martiangurll

just a wisp and new romance
  These have beautiful silky texture. The best MB I have ever tried. I know @elegant-one  got Just the wisp and she hated it. It is very light cool toned pink. When blended it looks more like silver white with a pink sheen. Even on the lightest skin I think this will be more of a highlighter.  New romance is absolute must have! Beautiful peach!  Btw my hand is NC20
Thank you very much, Monsy!
These appear to have too much white base to work as blush? Maybe as a highlighter? Pass for me. I don't mind the packaging.

novocainedreams

Btw my hand is NC20
Wow these are both beautiful....I'll have to add them to my list when I can buy stuff again,
greengrin.gif
I got my stuff from the MB collection, so now I am trying t hold off for a few months on buying anything.

BrknFlwr85

New Romance gives T such a nice glow, but I think the color is just a little too light for my liking. It's not a color I would wear in the winter, so that pretty much leaves me wearing it during my spring paleness before the summer sun gets me.

On another note, it was nice to read more positive thoughts about a mineralize product on her site because she typically isn't a big fan of them. She said she thinks the formula might have changed, so I guess we will see how she likes the others (if she reviews the other perm ones).

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I really like NR. Not sure if I'll get it, the packaging still puts me off and maybe they'll also raise the price when it will launch here.

Monsy

I have a feeling they changed the formula because these two new blushes are much softer, silkier than the old MB

Corally

Not a fan of how NR looks. Well.. it looks pretty but it's just way too frosty for me. I have some huge favorites in the perm MB line and I just hope they didn't change the formula of those blushes (read: mess them up for me). I'm low on Dainty and Gentle and the 'old version' is still available here (and cheaper than new packaging!) but I just can't afford BUs with the gazillion collections coming up. :meh: Still hating the new packaging btw. :down:

BrknFlwr85

T said in her comments that the new Petal Power is not the same as the LE one, so that is disappointing. She didn't say specifically what has changed, but that she will be reviewing at some point. I hope the other perm shades aren't going to be different too because I really like the old formula.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
T said in her comments that the new Petal Power is not the same as the LE one, so that is disappointing. She didn't say specifically what has changed, but that she will be reviewing at some point. I hope the other perm shades aren't going to be different too because I really like the old formula.
Oh no :/ I'm not sure wether that's a good or bad thing...

CrimsonQuill157

Nooo :( Well to be honest it's sounding like they reformulated these blushes (please correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm wondering if that's where the difference is coming in at.

Latest posts