MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine
Credit goes to simplymac from MUA, and KathyHC for finding the pics.
(I would just put a link to it, but I think you have to be logged in to see it.)

thumb.asp

The one in the front for me, please.
pompom.gif
And maybe the lighter nude too, and the pink one behind it on the very right.

Well, big thanks to super sleuth Naynadine - again!

Do you know if this is the NoAm / UK / AU-NZ release or the Europe / SoAf release? Plus, there are differing releases: in No & E Asia; in So Asia; in MidEast / India; and in Latin America, as well. There are seven colors total that won't be at counters in NoAm where i am...

For example:
The US gets: Glamour Era - Mid-tone warm brown frost & Grande Dame - Mid-tone neutral rose cream (both on my list of potentials).
While Europe gets: Utterly Delicious - Bright coral cream & Splurge - Mid-tone cool tangerine (on many other Specktralites' lists).

If they're not all available on-line, i can feel some long-distance CPs coming on...

liba

Credit goes to simplymac from MUA, and KathyHC for finding the pics.
(I would just put a link to it, but I think you have to be logged in to see it.)

thumb.asp

pompom.gif
Thanks for posting these!

I love the tangerine in the center of the middle row and that purple/magenta/plum to its right. The third from the left in the back is really cute too.

ladyarwen

I wonder if we will be able to B2M for these. I've been hoarding my empties.
I doubt you'd be able to use regular lipstick empties to get one since these are $22. Maybe once they've been around long enough they'll let you use these particular empties to get a new one.

Baby1black

Credit goes to simplymac from MUA, and KathyHC for finding the pics. (I would just put a link to it, but I think you have to be logged in to see it.)
thumb.asp
pompom.gif
Will be released in Spring *wishlist only* pics in gallery ask from each row for colors please. Luxe Naturale Lush Life Grande Dame Divine Choice Elegant Accent Glamour Era Dreaminess Posh Tone Style Surge Everyday Diva Lady At Play All Out Gorgeous That is the list simply mac has for these lippies. credit for simply mac

Baby1black

Will be released in Spring *wishlist only* pics in gallery ask from each row for colors please. Luxe Naturale Lush Life Grande Dame Divine Choice Elegant Accent Glamour Era Dreaminess Posh Tone Style Surge Everyday Diva Lady At Play All Out Gorgeous That is the list simply mac has for these lippies. credit for simply mac
Guessing game First row. Posh tone Second row.Luxe Naturale,Lush Life,Style surge,glamour era,all out gorgeous Third row.dreaminess,divine choice,granddame or elegant accent,everyday diva, grand dame or elegant accent

erine1881

Neither can I. I don't like bulky lipsticks like this - I have enough trouble finding room to store/carry the trimmer ones.
It's not so much the tube itself, but the shape of the actual lipstick.
I wonder if we will be able to B2M for these.  I've been hoarding my empties.
I doubt you'd be able to use regular lipstick empties to get one since these are $22. Maybe once they've been around long enough they'll let you use these particular empties to get a new one.
These are not, and never will be, eligible for B2M.

KiKi Kontour

i shall be skippin this esp if they not pigmented. i aint paying $22 for sheer shyt...aww hell even if they were pigmented im STILL not paying $22 for a lippie. this price hike shyt is becoming outrageous
WTF2.gif
furthermore...arent the mineralized foundations coming out with this line too? im lookin forward to trying those!!

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

Really? I can't stand the shape of them!

I know, I want the phallic tube back. Okay, maybe a lipstick is just a lipstick

princess sarah

I love the look of the colours in the tube, but not sure how I feel about the sound of the formula.

If these are $22 in the USA these will easily be $40+ in Australia