MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

ChosenOne

If you guys have Instagram, check out NancyS0Fresh. She just posted swatches of some of them :)
Thanks for the heads up! Nothing really jumps out at me, which is a good thing at $22 a pop. Elegant Accent looks nice, but I'm guessing one of the other lippies will probably grab me more. Excited the swatches are coming!

ChosenOne

I am trying to resist but the purple/MLBB colors in the middle row at the #2 and #4 position are calling my name, HARD. I also like the rosy brown nude and the apricotty ones in the middle of the back row. Anyone with specialty in matching product descriptions to pictures want to take a guess on what lippies are what product names in the above picture?
Now that we have swatches of a few of these, I'll take a stab at guessing which is which. Knowing the way MAC describes their colors sometimes, this might be WAY off, but my guesses are:

Front Row: Posh Tone

Middle Row, from left to right: Everyday Diva, All Out Gorgeous, Style Surge, Lush Life, Luxe Naturale

Back Row, from left to right: Grande Dame, Elegant Accent, Lady At Play, Glamour Era, Divine Choice, Dreaminess

th_dunno.gif

MACina

Thank you very much for sharing, KathyHC and Naynadine!

Divine Choice has already been on my list before (along with Lush Life and Dreaminess) and now I just added Elegant Accent.

Thanks! Here's a link: http://web.stagram.com/p/392951431326144438_3852884

I'm liking Elegant Accent.

iATEaSEAmonster

Thanks! Here's a link: http://web.stagram.com/p/392951431326144438_3852884

I'm liking Elegant Accent.
Me too. I might pick up Lady at Play as well, since it's an orangey red. The swatches themselves look gorgeous, though I'm disappointed that the deep red comes off as much lighter in the swatch. Maybe it becomes darker with more layers.

Honi

Not exactly bonkers over the packaging, but the colors look nice. I wouldnt mind trying some of the pink colors. So theyre different colors for all the different areas of the world, right?

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Honi
Not exactly bonkers over the packaging, but the colors look nice. I wouldnt mind trying some of the pink colors. So theyre different colors for all the different areas of the world, right?

Yes. Check out the color story on the first page of the board. Most of the same colors are available everywhere, but there are 4 colors or so that are different in each region.

When MAC did their "Lips 'n' Tips" last year, there were different colors for different continents, but most were available on the MAC website, at least in the US. So i'm hoping they do the same thing with this collection on-line...

Honi

Yes. Check out the color story on the first page of the board. Most of the same colors are available everywhere, but there are 4 colors or so that are different in each region.

When MAC did their "Lips 'n' Tips" last year, there were different colors for different continents, but most were available on the MAC website, at least in the US. So i'm hoping they do the same thing with this collection on-line...
Sounds interesting. We have an online store here in Denmark aswell so I hope to see some of the other choices aswell.

I'm very interested in Lady at play ( I think it was called). Sounds lush!

crystalis007

Wow I want to see a few of these colors and get maybe three of my favorites! The packaging is STRANGE...but I hope the lipstick is great:)
Lady At Play - Mid-tone cool tangerine
Lush Life - Deep cool plum
All Out Gorgeous - Deep warm red
Everyday Diva - True red cream
Divine Choice - Mid-tone cool pink cream

Deadly

Quote: Lush Life - Deep cool plum
Grande Dame - Mid-tone neutral rose cream

I'm only interested in these.
smiles.gif

janineios

I think (sadly) this entire collection is a skip for me because of the stupid packaging. I keep trying to make myself like it, or at least tolerate it, but its just not going to happen.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
A pic of Ultraprecious. http://www.nanalady.com/picture/2013/02/1361391949.jpg

Such a pretty colour, too bad it's only available in Asia.