MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

elkaknits

We are definitely reaching high end prices now.
yep another $3 and they are right up there with Nars which I prefer to MAC generally speaking. Don't get me wrong I love MAC and have way more of their lipsticks than any other brand. Actually combine the Chanels, Diors, YSL& Nars and I have more MAC Lippies but that is because they are inexpensive but still really a good quality with an excellent range of colors. If they keep bumping prices like this then honestly there will be little reason to buy them over and above other brands.

liba

yep another $3 and they are right up there with Nars which I prefer to MAC generally speaking. Don't get me wrong I love MAC and have way more of their lipsticks than any other brand. Actually combine the Chanels, Diors, YSL& Nars and I have more MAC Lippies but that is because they are inexpensive but still really a good quality with an excellent range of colors. If they keep bumping prices like this then honestly there will be little reason to buy them over and above other brands.
Depending on the formula, though….if it's actually on par with premium lipsticks that provide skincare level moisture, plus intense, long lasting color $22 is still the low end for those advanced formulas. 'Still a big change compared to MAC's policies up to now.

elkaknits

Depending on the formula, though….if it's actually on par with premium lipsticks that provide skincare level moisture, plus intense, long lasting color $22 is still the low end for those advanced formulas. 'Still a big change compared to MAC's policies up to now.
agreed~ I responded to the comment as I came to it and have since read 7 pgs

BUT I kinda like the old MAC lipsticks and that whole so creamy and lightweight you can't feel it just makes me want to apply more repeatedly. I am NOT a gloss girl and even my Chanels kinda feel like eep pull out the lippie now despite still being on.

lilinah

i shall be skippin this esp if they not pigmented. i aint paying $22 for sheer shyt...aww hell even if they were pigmented im STILL not paying $22 for a lippie. this price hike shyt is becoming outrageous
WTF2.gif
furthermore...arent the mineralized foundations coming out with this line too? im lookin forward to trying those!!
From what i can tell, this is not a price hike. This is a very new product, new formula, new size. I'm not saying i like paying that much more than a regular MAC lipstick, just that this is not a regular MAC lipstick

Mac-Guy

From what i can tell, this is not a price hike. This is a very new product, new formula, new size. I'm not saying i like paying that much more than a regular MAC lipstick, just that this is not a regular MAC lipstick
Exactly :)

elegant-one

After all the Chanel , Tom Ford, Guerlain, lipsticks, $22 feels like a bargain
heart2.gif

MACupGrl

Luxe Naturale Mineralize lipstick on model: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ue9PTkwXvts/UE58gFjt8iI/AAAAAAAAZCg/i-Oe69uLQGI/s1600/mac-altuzarra2013.png
8df47822_image.jpeg

martiangurll

Credit goes to simplymac from MUA, and KathyHC for finding the pics.
(I would just put a link to it, but I think you have to be logged in to see it.)

thumb.asp

The one in the front for me, please.
pompom.gif
And maybe the lighter nude too, and the pink one behind it on the very right.
I am trying to resist but the purple/MLBB colors in the middle row at the #2 and #4 position are calling my name, HARD. I also like the rosy brown nude and the apricotty ones in the middle of the back row. Anyone with specialty in matching product descriptions to pictures want to take a guess on what lippies are what product names in the above picture?

ChosenOne

Credit goes to simplymac from MUA, and KathyHC for finding the pics.
(I would just put a link to it, but I think you have to be logged in to see it.)

thumb.asp

The one in the front for me, please.
pompom.gif
And maybe the lighter nude too, and the pink one behind it on the very right.
I might have missed this, but have we verified which countries' collection this is, since there are a few differences between them? Or is it just our best guess at this point?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I am trying to resist but the purple/MLBB colors in the middle row at the #2 and #4 position are calling my name, HARD. I also like the rosy brown nude and the apricotty ones in the middle of the back row. Anyone with specialty in matching product descriptions to pictures want to take a guess on what lippies are what product names in the above picture?
I tried and gave up.

kimbunney

Usually Gracie90 does a pretty good job of matching products and putting the name beside it. It's so helpful!

Baby1black

Looking at all the promo pics of the models wearing these lipstick it seems to show their lip lines. Although they do look moisturizing and pigmented.

MACupGrl

I am not liking the shape of the lipstick itself:/ It looks like they would be awkward to apply. They slope to the side:/ what's up with that?

pemily

New pinks and nudes :)

is it just me or Do we not see a lot of great pinks these days as we did a few years ago....
ie the viva glam gaga, pink Friday sorts