MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

makeupgrrl

Here's posh tone swatched on probably nc35-40 skin! I'm in love with it! Gorgeous color.
Posh Tone is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it, I am NC40 and it gives the perfect Angelina Jolie warm nude lip look for me. I tried Luxe Naturale and it was a little pale for my taste so this was a great alternative nude lip.

Yazmin

Still keeping Lush Life and All Out Gorgeous in play until I can get to the store to swatch them.

cr8zy4MAC

I am really drawn to Lady At Play. I hope it feels as soft as butter! I really like the idea of it being really shiny.

cr8zy4MAC

Guys, I hope this picture doesn't show up too big. I am so very sorry if it does. But anyway, here I am standing in the bathroom holding the swatches up to my face in the bathroom mirror trying to make sure of what color I want.
20130301_220912

erine1881

I know some people are not happy with the new look. But there's no reason not to innovate - that's always been one of MAC's characteristic features. I remember when MAC did NOT have pointy-headed bullet tubes. Originally lipstick was in just a plain black cylinder with a flat top. I still have a couple of those - in a Back2Mac bag - if they'll take 'em.
They'll take em (tho they might look at em funny, thinking theyre counterfeit! :haha: I JUST reorganized all my makeup, and these will NOT fit in my bins. Yet another reason to skippity skip skip this collection!

Naughtyp

I JUST reorganized all my makeup, and these will NOT fit in my bins. Yet another reason to skippity skip skip this collection!
I'm going to skip for now too. te two I want are similar to lipsticks I already have. they should have made at least one super unique color. oh well ima get Up the Amp finally instead lol

Corally

They'll take em (tho they might look at em funny, thinking theyre counterfeit! :haha: I JUST reorganized all my makeup, and these will NOT fit in my bins. Yet another reason to skippity skip skip this collection!
I'm going to skip for now too. te two I want are similar to lipsticks I already have. they should have made at least one super unique color. oh well ima get Up the Amp finally instead lol
I still have to get Up The Amp!

Naughtyp

I still have to get Up The Amp!
I think ima go gt it after I get off work lol. before I change my mind n get one of these instead. hearing that lady at play is close to VG cyndi is really tempting me since I passed on it originally......

kittyartig

I think ima go gt it after I get off work lol. before I change my mind n get one of these instead. hearing that lady at play is close to VG cyndi is really tempting me since I passed on it originally......
Ooooooo! VG Cyndi is my fav lipstick, and I've only got one tube! You may have just sold me on buying Lady at Play, and I was gonna ignore these new lippies for now, lol.

Pinkdollface

I like some of the colours, but at €27.50 which is like the same as Chanel lipstick here I think I'll skip. I would rather buy a Chanel I think. I don't understand why they are €9 more than normal lipsticks. The difference in the US isn't that big so why it's here?

ForeverJenn

Curiosity has gotten the best of me and I need to get at least one of these ! The colors are amazing but luckily I've narrowed it down to two choices : lady at play or elegant accent.. Idk which 1 to order for now ?? :/

Naughtyp

Curiosity has gotten the best of me and I need to get at least one of these ! The colors are amazing but luckily I've narrowed it down to two choices : lady at play or elegant accent.. Idk which 1 to order for now ?? :/
two questions s to help you narrow it down.
how are these compared to the lipsticks u wear most often? if one is close to a color u wear everyday it would be good to get that one since it contains more product and you could just use this one more often and save ur other ones in case they are LE.

or , are either of these really different from lipsticks already in your stash? which would just mean you get a new unique Lippie!

i don't know if that really helps tho lol.
the two I was debating on are lady at play and divine choice but I'm skipping for now because I have a whole bunch of red corals and Pinks so I want something different to have in my stash... so I'm going to go get up the amp, which is different from all 50 mac lipsticks I own lol

xasperadastra

I have to choose between Lady at Play and Splurge /Utterly delicious (both shades are for europe only and I haven't seen swatches yet).. I guess I'll swatch them all in store!!
How would you compare Lady at play with Watch me simmer and Style surge with Reel Sexy?

ForeverJenn

two questions s to help you narrow it down.
how are these compared to the lipsticks u wear most often? if one is close to a color u wear everyday it would be good to get that one since it contains more product and you could just use this one more often and save ur other ones in case they are LE.

or , are either of these really different from lipsticks already in your stash? which would just mean you get a new unique Lippie!

i don't know if that really helps tho lol.
the two I was debating on are lady at play and divine choice but I'm skipping for now because I have a whole bunch of red corals and Pinks so I want something different to have in my stash... so I'm going to go get up the amp, which is different from all 50 mac lipsticks I own lol
Taking all this into consideration, I'm going to go for elegant accent :) thanks! I'm going to start thinking about these things when I purchase makeup to help me stay in control. Enjoy 'up the amp' , it's gorgeous :D

Naughtyp

Taking all this into consideration, I'm going to go for elegant accent :) thanks! I'm going to start thinking about these things when I purchase makeup to help me stay in control. Enjoy 'up the amp' , it's gorgeous :D
yay! glad I could help ;) I need to start doing this too, with liptick and nail polish especially! lol

Latest posts