MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

MissTT

I went to 2 different MAC stores this weekend and neither had this lipsticks available.
rants.gif
Not sure when I'll get to a store in person again so I have to wait on these.

vaisforluvrs

I went to 2 different MAC stores this weekend and neither had this lipsticks available.
rants.gif
I thought they weren't supposed to be in stores until this Thursday.

MissTT

I'm sure that's true I was just hoping to be able to try it. I also thought they were out at Pro stores already, but I could be mistaken.

kimibos

i want the posh one and lady at play. ill get them probably later in the year, around my b-day.

SRICH76

rants.gif
The MAC store close to my home had the lipsticks available since last week and I was able to try them; the only thing is you cannot purchase until Thursday the official release date.

elegant-one

I just got my Lady At Play & it is so freakin GORGEOUS on
love.gif
It's kind of a rosy grapefruit pinked coral. The texture is absolutely divine. They are not super opaque but not sheer - somewhere in between. It has a bit of a sheen. Very silky soft to apply. Love this texture.

The cap has what I think is a magnetic closure.

ahoythere

Lady at Play looks amazing!!!! I'm wondering how close it is to Apres Chic, VG Cyndi, and Profusion.... Elegant one, any chance you can swatch LaP next to those? I know you have at least 2 out out of those 3 ;)

elegant-one

Elegant one, any chance you can swatch LaP next to those? I know you have at least 2 out out of those 3
winks.gif
I can't tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I don't think it looks like any of those. I love profusion & it may be similar but I'll have to check. I think Profusion is going to be deeper. And, the texture of these is so different that it will make the look/color different.

elegant-one

Ok, I just swatched several colors & LAP isn't like any of the other colors. The closest was Flowerplay which is just below the LAP swatch, & Sashimi Mimi which is to the far right. But they still aren't like it.

LAP is top middle. Cyndi is the bottom more red color to the left of LAP. Watch Me Simmer is at the bottom. Its more orange in comparison. Hibiscus is the top pink/coral/red swatch far left.

peachsuns

Ok, I just swatched several colors & LAP isn't like any of the other colors. The closest was Flowerplay which is just below the LAP swatch, & Sashimi Mimi which is to the far right. But they still aren't like it.

LAP is top middle. Cyndi is the bottom more red color to the left of LAP. Watch Me Simmer is at the bottom. Its more orange in comparison.

Thank you for the swatches, elegant!
eyelove.gif
LAP must be very pretty. I love both Flowerplay and Cyndi. I don't mind if MAC releases the similar colors in a different finish.
greengrin.gif

I'm still glad this collection is perm!

martiangurll

Anybody want to hazard a guess at which color the model in the promo pic is wearing? I would pay their inflated price for that color, in this formula, if it really is that pigmented just to try it.
shrugs.gif

Anybody know any 2 day free shipping codes???

MACina

I was wondering the same, martiangurll!

Maybe Lush Life and All Out Gorgeous???
th_dunno.gif

Anybody want to hazard a guess at which color the model in the promo pic is wearing? I would pay their inflated price for that color, in this formula, if it really is that pigmented just to try it.
shrugs.gif

Anybody know any 2 day free shipping codes???

elegant-one

Peachsuns -
girlhaha.gif
It IS your kind of color! I love Flowerplay too. LAP is a deeper version.
You're so cute
th_kiss.gif

MACina - You are so welcome dear! Thanks
heart.gif