MAC Moody Blooms Collection (June 26, 2014)

LoveBeam

Only got myself Worldly Wealth from this collection, but hell do i love that blush
eyelove.gif
! It's so gorgeous on it's own as well as layered over other blushes

pinkpaint

Moody Bloom SS has become my most used lippie. Pretty sure it will be the first one I actually finish, so I just ordered another. It's just the perfect throw on and go color for me. Love it.

liba

Moody Bloom SS has become my most used lippie. Pretty sure it will be the first one I actually finish, so I just ordered another. It's just the perfect throw on and go color for me. Love it.
You know me - I think Moody Bloom SS is one of the best lippies of the whole year. Love it so much! I already backed it up, but I'm keeping my eye on it online, just in case I need more than one BU.

emberdarling

I used Green Room and Hidden motive this week and I'm so so so sososososo in love with them
eyelove.gif

I will try and post the looks I did with them soon. Not sure if anyone will see them since this is such an outdated thread but whatever hahah

mango13

I used Green Room and Hidden motive this week and I'm so so so sososososo in love with them
eyelove.gif

I will try and post the looks I did with them soon. Not sure if anyone will see them since this is such an outdated thread but whatever hahah
I would love to see your looks! How is your Hidden Motive? Mine is very dry(slightly less than Deep Fixation though) and has a very thin texture to it, but I love the color.

emberdarling

I would love to see your looks! How is your Hidden Motive? Mine is very dry(slightly less than Deep Fixation though) and has a very thin texture to it, but I love the color.
ok thanks! I will post tomorrow.
Hmm it seems fine to me. You should know that Green Room, Hidden motive, and deep fixation are my 2 first MAC eyeshadows though hahah. I will try them all next to each other tomorrow to see if I can tell a difference in quality. If I recall correctly I did like the formula of Green room>Hidden Motive>Deep fixation though I didn't stop and think about why

mango13

ok thanks! I will post tomorrow.
Hmm it seems fine to me. You should know that Green Room, Hidden motive, and deep fixation are my 2 first MAC eyeshadows though hahah. I will try them all next to each other tomorrow to see if I can tell a difference in quality. If I recall correctly I did like the formula of Green room>Hidden Motive>Deep fixation though I didn't stop and think about why
That would be great!!! All my other eyeshadows from MAC perform much better than these two (smooth/buttery/blend well). Deep Fixation has a crazy amount of fall out when I use it. I have to clean it up with some foundation and concealer. When I googled swatches it seemed like some people got really great eyeshadows and others got what I got. Maybe quality varies by batch?!

emberdarling

That would be great!!! All my other eyeshadows from MAC perform much better than these two (smooth/buttery/blend well). Deep Fixation has a crazy amount of fall out when I use it. I have to clean it up with some foundation and concealer. When I googled swatches it seemed like some people got really great eyeshadows and others got what I got. Maybe quality varies by batch?!
Hm sorry I didn't get around to it today but I will try to do it tomorrow!!!
and I think quality definitely varied by batch which is unfortunate.

jlampley

Only got myself Worldly Wealth from this collection, but hell do i love that blush
eyelove.gif
! It's so gorgeous on it's own as well as layered over other blushes
I love it too! Wishing I had gotten a back up. Hopefully they will repromote it.

Latest posts