MAC Moody Blooms Collection (June 26, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I believe you need at least 10 posts to access threads in the scoop forum.
Correct.
yes.gif
Please read this: Introducing - The Scoop

Corally

I am sorry that this is out of topic, but I don't know where to get help. I seem to not be able to see the threads of upcoming collections (like A Novel Romance, Simpsons, etc). Anybody knows what is happening to my account? :( Thanks in advance for any advice!
  I believe you need at least 10 posts to access threads in the scoop forum.
Correct. :nods:   Please read this: [COLOR=CD69A1]Introducing - The Scoop[/COLOR]
Didn't know about the scoop forum yet. Thanks Nadine! :)

Shellz

Wow Macys has all the e/s..even artistic license.thinking about getting a backup of hidden motive. I am a purple eyeshadow fiend!..

Shellz

Does anyone have the artistic license from the Antonio Lopez e/s set and the full size? Is the performance the same. I have the Lopez one but when I swatches the new full size it seemed lighter.

yakkoooew

Thanks for the info about the scoop!!! I thought no one was talking about simpsons and novel romance anymore... Lol :D

yakkoooew

I still am considering a purchase of phermonal or phosphorescent. .. I still am unsure how I feel about the sheen supreme formula though. When I first tested them in store they smelled like my old glosses and lipsticks that have gone off and I hafta b2m them :/ lol

Gygy

I had the previous "Green room" eyeshadow from Cinematics collection (someone put my swatches of this one on Specktra - ok for me).
At first, I thought the one in this Moody Blooms collection would be the same but when I saw the first online swatches, I knew the new one was different.
eyelove.gif

And I was right! I prefer the new one! It is bluer and has a smoother texture!
I took a back up of the new Green room eye-shadow, I'm happy!

Also, the blush "Worldly wealth" was a repomote from the Styleseeker collection... I found that in some stores, the new and old blush are the same, and in other stores, they seem to have another batch, and the new blush is less frost, more shimmery and soft, and also a bit more brown and less "peach"...

I was wondering about taking the new one, I'm trying to stay reasonable and keep only the old one I have....

ThisIsTheEnd90

I had the previous "Green room" eyeshadow from Cinematics collection (someone put my swatches of this one on Specktra - ok for me).
At first, I thought the one in this Moody Blooms collection would be the same but when I saw the first online swatches, I knew the new one was different.
eyelove.gif

And I was right! I prefer the new one! It is bluer and has a smoother texture!
I took a back up of the new Green room eye-shadow, I'm happy!

Also, the blush "Worldly wealth" was a repomote from the Styleseeker collection... I found that in some stores, the new and old blush are the same, and in other stores, they seem to have another batch, and the new blush is less frost, more shimmery and soft, and also a bit more brown and less "peach"...

I was wondering about taking the new one, I'm trying to stay reasonable and keep only the old one I have....
I really want to by green room by ive been on a mac no buy since punk couture urgh the struggle!

Meecherella

I'm having a lot of fun with the newer version of worldly wealth, alone and layering with other blushes and bronzers. It's one of those just enough colors for me no matter how I wear it.

Audrey C

Does anyone have the artistic license from the Antonio Lopez e/s set and the full size? Is the performance the same. I have the Lopez one but when I swatches the new full size it seemed lighter.
I have both; if anything, I find the full sized more pigmented than the Lopez version. I really like that shade; I'm so glad I was able to get a larger one. I have a good sized dip in the Lopez palette.

kaitlynxo

I bought bred for beauty, worldly wealth and copperthorn from this collection, I love bred for beauty! its a great hot pink, and Ive been loving using copperthorn as a base for gold eyeshadow looks
pompom.gif

KEvers

I bought bred for beauty, worldly wealth and copperthorn from this collection, I love bred for beauty! its a great hot pink, and Ive been loving using copperthorn as a base for gold eyeshadow looks :pompom:
Did you have any problems with copperthorn flaking off at all?

gina12345

Did you have any problems with copperthorn flaking off at all?
When I swatted in store I noticed it flaking, after I asked the SA about using it as an e/s base, like a paint pot. I wound up not buying it. I felt bad because it was so pretty but I cannot deal with flakiness. My work days are too long and mirrors are very far & few in between. No one mentioned flaking when this came out but sometimes frosty/ glittery stuff does flake or have fall out

KEvers

My copperthorn is such a waste. I haven't been able to use it much and I honestly regret buying it. Woop woop!
Oh, no! Return it, Love! Thank you for letting me know. I picked up the other two today.
When I swatted in store I noticed it flaking, after I asked the SA about using it as an e/s base, like a paint pot. I wound up not buying it. I felt bad because it was so pretty but I cannot deal with flakiness. My work days are too long and mirrors are very far & few in between. No one mentioned flaking when this came out but sometimes frosty/ glittery stuff does flake or have fall out
Yep, exactly! Thank you! :)