MAC Moody Blooms Collection (June 26, 2014)

karlaedith

I wanted to get artistic license but is already sold out, so i might get expensive pink instead but im afraid it will look too orange on my NC25 skin so i was thinking what if i put a light pink base before so it will bring the pink of the eyeshadow?? Would it work??

beansie

I went by my MAC store to pick up a brow pencil, and black ivy was sitting there, still in stock, tempting me. So I tried it on and oh my god, why did I take so long to get this. Bought it immediately because it was so gorgeous. You ladies were all totally right :)

allthingsglam

I went by my MAC store to pick up a brow pencil, and black ivy was sitting there, still in stock, tempting me. So I tried it on and oh my god, why did I take so long to get this. Bought it immediately because it was so gorgeous. You ladies were all totally right :)
O no please don't tell me that maybe I need to look into it but I have my hg liner that I use everyday but this one would be nice to change it up because it is beautiful

Dolly Snow

O no please don't tell me that maybe I need to look into it but I have my hg liner that I use everyday but this one would be nice to change it up because it is beautiful
poke.gif
Look at it glammy lol you need it.
it is a good change up
heart.gif

martiangurll

I wanna see...please?

Sweetyellow

Glad, I saw this thread a couple of days ago because I was able to buy Artistic License and Deep Fixation from Macy's. I can't wait for them to get here so I can try them out.

Sweetyellow

Wow, and to think I was actually rationalizing myself into buying Expensive Pink because I assumed it was a close enough dupe.

ma146rina

I wanted to get artistic license but is already sold out, so i might get expensive pink instead but im afraid it will look too orange on my NC25 skin so i was thinking what if i put a light pink base before so it will bring the pink of the eyeshadow?? Would it work??
yes! i'm an nc25 too and i LOVE expensive pink i usually use it with Laura Mercier Rose gold creme eye color :)

Babbie

Quote:Originally Posted by MandyVanHook

Here you go... Nightshade as a base with Deep Damson on top of that.  I also blended out with Red Brick.

Wow! You look amazing!