MAC - Naturally Discussion

UrbanSweetheart

I SCORED a BU of Summer Haze off eBay for only $16.99 with $1.99 shipping!! I have been being so skimpy w SH because I never got a BU and I just love this color on my lid with a matte brown, Samoa Silk, etc in my crease... I can NEVER find that sucker on eBay and then one day... BAM... it was there at such a reasonable price. Most of the other Naturally MES's are listed at $29.99 or more. It's nice to find an authentic product at a good price on eBay. It DOES happen!
Whoooooohooooo!!!!
yahoo.gif
Congrats girl! I can never find a reasonably priced LE item on Mac, but you've just given me hope for the future! lol!

meg_curls

Noooooo, they cancelled my order!!! Aparently they are unable to fill it which makes me believe that Cloudy Afternoon being on the site is a glitch. Such disappointment

MACina

Oh no!
I am so sorry to hear that.....this is really VERY disappoiting!
Noooooo, they cancelled my order!!! Aparently they are unable to fill it which makes me believe that Cloudy Afternoon being on the site is a glitch. Such disappointment

mousygiggles

Try calling customer service. Sometimes it is a glitch. It happened to me with the MW 187. They had it online but when I ordered it canceled. I called and they got the brush out that week.

martiangurll

That blows, I was hoping to find one of those, I skipped it so of course I have remorse. Maybe I can find one at the CCO around here. If I find one, do u want me to get an extra for you?

OhSoJaded

That blows, I was hoping to find one of those, I skipped it so of course I have remorse. Maybe I can find one at the CCO around here. If I find one, do u want me to get an extra for you?
I think she was able to call Nordstrom and order it! You may want to try .

martiangurll

I know this thread is old, but wondering if anyone can recommend dupes for Cloudy Afternoon? I can't find it anywhere for a reasonable price...

liba

were there dupes of the blushes in MAC or other lines? Especially Fresh Honey.
Fresh Honey turned out to be one of the most unique blush colors from MAC this year. You can just sort of get a similar effect if you mix Immortal Flower on top of Modern Mandarin with some bronzer under or over, but Fresh Honey pretty much stands on its own.

Early Morning had some closer dupes, such as Ring of Saturn (more shimmery), Hidden Treasure (darker and redder), etc. but it still wound up being pretty unique for its beautiful texture and long lasting power, unusual for a MB.

I love Subtle Breeze too - all the blushes from this collection were superb - they're at the top of my most used blush list for sure.

tats

I regret not getting Early Morning since I love red blushes, I hope MAC will release something similar again..)

Audrey C

I regret not getting Fresh Honey and Early Morning MB from this collection. The only thing that I got was Redhead MSF.
I bought both Fresh Honey and Early Morning this summer, months after they were launched. A friend gave me Fresh Honey (didn't suit her colouring) and my MAC store got a few in. I like both, although Warm Soul is probably my favourite MB.

I wish I'd gotten Redhead; I wasn't buying mineralized products when the colleciton launched because I thought they broke me out. I've since discovered that they don't, but a bit too late.

Yazmin

I regret not getting Fresh Honey and Early Morning MB from this collection. The only thing that I got was Redhead MSF.
I bought both Fresh Honey and Early Morning this summer, months after they were launched. A friend gave me Fresh Honey (didn't suit her colouring) and my MAC store got a few in. I like both, although Warm Soul is probably my favourite MB. I wish I'd gotten Redhead; I wasn't buying mineralized products when the colleciton launched because I thought they broke me out. I've since discovered that they don't, but a bit too late.
My CCO had lots of Redhead MSF. Let me know if you want a CP and I'll grab one for you when I get back after the holiday.