MAC - Naturally Discussion

Romina1

Fresh Honey looks similar on me to Style, in terms of colour. Of course FH has a smoother texture that I love!

kimibos

Fresh Honey looks similar on me to Style, in terms of colour. Of course FH has a smoother texture that I love!

Fresh honey was the only blush that i got from this collection, and i have to say that from all the Mineralized blushes that i have, this one has the best texture. better than the semi precious ones.

pemily

some mac counters still have it on display (maybe not IT but some naturally shadows) in Spain. Did u check with counters/stores by calling?
Quote: Originally Posted by pemily

does anyone have a spare summer haze they want to sell?
Yep I called all of em! I managed to get the purple one but no summer haze! Even eBay doesn't have it!

j087

For those that have the 286 and have tried it with concealer, does it do a better job at blending it out than the 224? I like the 224 but I find that with concealer it takes some of the product away.

pemily

wow... :/ try MUA
Quote: Originally Posted by pemily

Yep I called all of em!
I managed to get the purple one but no summer haze!
Even eBay doesn't have it!
I've emailed the two ppl that have it and no Reply.... On a happy note.... I have wanted to try the Laura mercier metallic creme eyeshadows so I just ordered 5 lol... You know... To try out! Maybe that will make me feel better!!!

MRV

For those that have the 286 and have tried it with concealer, does it do a better job at blending it out than the 224? I like the 224 but I find that with concealer it takes some of the product away.

I think it's the best brush for concealer. The duality gives support making the application easy, easier than with 224.

j087

I think it's the best brush for concealer. The duality gives support making the application easy, easier than with 224.
Sounds good, thanks! I shall add it to my cart then. I'll probably go to the store this week to try it out if they still have a sample brush for me to play with.

pemily

PM me if you are willing to pay high price for it. Madrid prices (21 euros) plus the postage to AUS.... i'll call counters and ask if u want it bad.
thanks anyway hun....

aus prices are bad enuff as it is...

might have to miss this one :(

xx

Audrey C

The only thing I purchased from this collection was Hot Spell, but a friend gave me Fresh Honey yesterday evening at a party. She knows I like orange and said that she'd bought it on a whim because she got talked into not getting something pink and before she tossed it out she thought maybe I might want to try it? I knew as soon as I looked at it that it was meant to come home with me. I certainly didn't need yet another blush but how could I resist? It's quite different from Modern Mandarin and I wore that a lot this spring.

I pulled Cut a Caper out of my purse and asked if she happened to like it. Her skin tone is darker than mine (Neutral NC or NW 35ish?) and it looked really nice on her. My first ever swap. I think I got the better end of that deal but she was happy to unload 'that orange mess' and get a lipstick she'll actually wear. It pulled kinda pink on her, surprisingly.

Anyhoo - Fresh Honey!
th_sign_woot.gif

baghdad81

Sorry to post in an old thread but I JUST GOT AROUND to wearing Cloudy Afternoon. I put the remainder of my highlighter (Pink Rebel Lustre Drops) on my eyelids, CA on my lid, and Hocus Pocus as sort of make shift thick liner that was really faded into CA. Mascara and et voila! To complete the look I used Tickle Me Pink CCB on my lips and cheeks and stylepacked l/g. It was gawges!

MACina

CA is my favorite MES out of this collection!

I have to try it together with Hocus Pocus...thank you for sharing!!!
Sorry to post in an old thread but I JUST GOT AROUND to wearing Cloudy Afternoon. I put the remainder of my highlighter (Pink Rebel Lustre Drops) on my eyelids, CA on my lid, and Hocus Pocus as sort of make shift thick liner that was really faded into CA. Mascara and et voila! To complete the look I used Tickle Me Pink CCB on my lips and cheeks and stylepacked l/g. It was gawges!

PixieDancer

I SCORED a BU of Summer Haze off eBay for only $16.99 with $1.99 shipping!! I have been being so skimpy w SH because I never got a BU and I just love this color on my lid with a matte brown, Samoa Silk, etc in my crease... I can NEVER find that sucker on eBay and then one day... BAM... it was there at such a reasonable price. Most of the other Naturally MES's are listed at $29.99 or more. It's nice to find an authentic product at a good price on eBay. It DOES happen!