MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

josephine90

Nope.

My CP just got me all 4 metallics. I can't freaking wait!
I just bought some inglot shadows recently too, i think i need to get on a shadow buying ban! oh and why have u been MIA? Haven't seen u around
girlhaha.gif

PeachTwist

Nope.

My CP just got me all 4 metallics. I can't freaking wait!
I just bought some inglot shadows recently too, i think i need to get on a shadow buying ban! oh and why have u been MIA? Haven't seen u around
girlhaha.gif
Haha -- I was planning on purchasing 20 Inglot shadows this month, but due to some unforseen bills I won't be -- hopefully next month instead!

Ahh been a rough week or so. Broke up with my boyfriend, haven't been feeling great etc. Whenever I came on here I found myself not caring and just closing the forum rather than being active -- even when I got my Heaux & RRB I didn't post pics of 'em! I'm starting to feel a bit better now though, other than of course the ridiculous heat wave the UK has been having (which is nothing really, considering I'm Canadian I should be used to worse but I hate humidity!)
girlhaha.gif

josephine90

Haha -- I was planning on purchasing 20 Inglot shadows this month, but due to some unforseen bills I won't be -- hopefully next month instead!
Ahh been a rough week or so. Broke up with my boyfriend, haven't been feeling great etc. Whenever I came on here I found myself not caring and just closing the forum rather than being active -- even when I got my Heaux & RRB I didn't post pics of 'em! I'm starting to feel a bit better now though, other than of course the ridiculous heat wave the UK has been having (which is nothing really, considering I'm Canadian I should be used to worse but I hate humidity!)
girlhaha.gif
Lol I bought a 10 shadow palette with only 5 shadows as if I would not get 5 more later to fill it up :)

Awwh, I hope u feel better soon dear, his loss! I do that too when im in a bad mood, not caring about being active anywhere really! Heat and me dun mix well at all, so when ppl go out during the summer, I stay in with the air cond during the summer lol. I think the UK isnt as hot as it is here, well I've never been there but I watch english youtubers, so I might be wrong
girlhaha.gif

MissBeautyBunni

I thought this collection was not going to be available anymore. I was able to get restrained from the pro store in LasVegas. I love restrained. I tried wholesome and did not like it. I am thinking about purchasing stylish me. By the way, I am NC50.
I'm backing up Restrained. I might pick up one more nude shadow (idk which yet) and deep fixation. Stylish me is a MUST! I'm NC50 too
poke.gif

DeeDee2013

Goodies I just purchased. Thank you MissBeautyBunni. Your video really helped me decide what to buy.

Eyeshadows

1. Crimson Tryst
2. Brazenly
3. Deep Fixation

Lippies

1. Dominate
2. ShowAll
3. Restrained
4. Pre Raphaelite

Blush

1. Stylish Me

swallace

I am overly excited that I checked this board before bed. Thanks ladies!!! I ordered brazenly, crimson tryst, exposed, glimpse of flesh, a back up of nearly nude bc I'm Obsessed with it, and both blushes! I cannot wait to get them!

BitterSweet1016

Well I ended up just getting Love Lure because as much as I wanted Dominate lipstick I don't wear purple as much as thought I did. I also got the mac pro eyeshadow color in deep damson ^_^ I so wanted to get backups but sadly this didn't come out at a good time since I'm going on vacation and need the money for that otherwise I probably would have gotten backups for all the metallic shadows haha. I'm hope everyone loves their hauls and hope people post looks too.

josephine90

so i bought brazenly,crimson tryst, deep fixation and dominate, no more makeup this month! I was suppose to have a break from mac this month and this kinda ruin i!!

butterflyeyes

I remembered an excuse I can use for this haul. It's my birthday so this is my bday haul! We'll pretend like I didn't call some of my other hauls Pre-birthday hauls lol

Icecaramellatte

Does anyone have a free shipping code?
No code needed. It is free shipping with all orders. I just ordered Brazenly by itself with free shipping. I don't know how long it lasts though. I referred to an email I received on July 2nd but I can't find an ending date for it.