MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

laurennnxox

Uuhhhh, yes Tutu looks like it was made for you!! I can easily see why you would back that one up.
Thanks! Yes, I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. I'm makeup-free today, or else I would have doused myself in it by now.

Beautiful swatches I agree I love tutu too
Thanks! I bet it looks beautiful on you, too :)

Gorgeous on you!!! :cloud9: Thanks
Thank you!! What'd you end up getting from this collection?

Great swatches! After seeing SV on you I am SO so glad I bought it! Just gorgeous and exactly what I was hoping for:) Thank you!
Yes, it's so pretty! I hope you enjoy!

No doubt! The peach face compact is GORGEOUS on you! I picked that one up too, and the copper. I have always loved At Dusk blush and wanted a BU so it was a win win! Seeing your swatches I am totally excited to get my makeup!!!
Aww, thanks! I can't wait to play around with everything on my face. I can't wait for you to get it either! I'm sure you'll love it. :)

awickedshape

I keep seeing screenshots on IG of Nordies having Sweet Copper back-ordered
I wonder if people have been buying it all day and if they'll fulfill the orders!

aradhana

i got a few of the single shadows and so good for you lipstick. havent opened them...

i also would like to get the plum lip bag and maybe one of the shadow palettes, but i might wait a month and spread out the damage!

Corally

Just watched a video on youtube and the lippie in the nude lip bag is indeed a cremesheen. YAY! :dogdance: So my definites are now LOD, SV and the nude lip bag.

I think I'm going to skip both face compacts... I've been really liking the highlighter from the peach one in recent swatches but I don't think the blush will show up well on me (NC20-25) if it needed to be swatched heavily to be seen on on NC15-20 skin (and I don't like to pile blush on). And the copper one, again; I like the blush but I already have WOG. It doesn't make sense to get either of them... and I don't like the packaging... so why is it so freaking hard to actually skip them ffs D:

Anneri

Just watched a video on youtube and the lippie in the nude lip bag is indeed a cremesheen. YAY! :dogdance: So my definites are now LOD, SV and the nude lip bag.

I think I'm going to skip both face compacts... I've been really liking the highlighter from the peach one in recent swatches but I don't think the blush will show up well on me (NC20-25) if it needed to be swatched heavily to be seen on on NC15-20 skin (and I don't like to pile blush on). And the copper one, again; I like the blush but I already have WOG. It doesn't make sense to get either of them... and I don't like the packaging... so why is it so freaking hard to actually skip them ffs D:

Word!!!!!

Same for me. I've heard that one of the highlighters from the Spotlight LE is actually similar to Tutu, so I'm hoping for that!

Honi

Im getting less and less interested in this collection, I dont think Im getting anything tbh. Usually I love the christmas collections. Oh well, I am going to London next month so I need the money for other fun stuff anyways. :)

MACina

Do you think that you can have to many WOGs??? :hehe:

It is a gorgeous highlighter on your complexion....so go for it!

dcarrington

Guys, you all may feel like I'm digging for nothing but, I truly believe that the copper palette looks more oh darling than whisper of gilt. They are not the same color to me. Xan anyone who will have both in their possession swatch them both when they get?

lippieluv2013

Yours too? UGH!!! Totally disappointed. They are usually good at tracking their inventory.I wonder if the issueisactually on MAC's end ...would not be surprised.

So now that the Copper Palette appears to be out ofmy grasp....anyone have a good due for Pleasure Model? I looked at the ones that Temptalia listed but I wanted to get some additional input. I'm leaning towards NARS Gina or Becca Blushed Copper. Any other suggestions? I only wanted the palette for Pleasure Model so I am disappointed.