MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

Miss Dynamite

T has the color story up for the product part of the collection so I think swatches will be up soon!

I hope so...I need swatches or I'm going to explode. And hopefully she swatches EVERYTHING this year instead of only about 1/3 of the collection.

NaomiH

Thanks Elegant! :roflmao:
I'm sure going to need it as I plan on letting it end May 1st. I'm planning a moderate Sephora splurge once the new ABH glow kit launches online to get a few items I've wanted for awhile and then that will be that besides a few items from this collection. Nothing but staple items after Halloween for me! What if anything are you eyeing from here?

elegant-one

Thanks Elegant! :roflmao:
I'm sure going to need it as I plan on letting it end May 1st. I'm planning a moderate Sephora splurge once the new ABH glow kit launches online to get a few items I've wanted for awhile and then that will be that besides a few items from this collection. Nothing but staple items after Halloween for me! What if anything are you eyeing from here?

Oh, May 1 not Jan. 1 lol! Believe it or not, I haven't really bought a whole lot of makeup this year. Don't faint! I just recently bought Armani & Dior & those MAC Liptensity & Guerlain not a whole lot else. I'll get some MAC holiday & whatever exciting pops up.

NaomiH

Yes ma'am May 1st! I was going to make it Jan 1st,but decided to extend it from 3 to 6 months. That is surprising! Lol!
I got the balls and lippy from Guerlain.....so pretty! ,
Oh, May 1 not Jan. 1 lol! Believe it or not, I haven't really bought a whole lot of makeup this year. Don't faint! I just recently bought Armani & Dior & those MAC Liptensity & Guerlain not a whole lot else. I'll get some MAC holiday & whatever exciting pops up.

LiliV

This collection is definitely going to depend on swatches for me but so far I want both of the powders w the stars lol

Edit- Just noticed the swatch links above, lipsticks are a pass for me, just not my shades this time

Last edited:

fur4elise

This collection is definitely going to depend on swatches for me but so far I want both of the powders w the stars lol

Edit- Just noticed the swatch links above, lipsticks are a pass for me, just not my shades this time

Yeah...I am not moved by the e/s or the lipsticks so far...
Meh_2.png

fur4elise

Uh oh...I may have spoken too soon. I do not have any of the red shades in the Nutcracker Sweet / Red Lipstick Kit!
MAC-Holiday-2016-Nutcracker-Sweet-Minis.jpg
(chicprofile)

thefbomb

My list:
Flamboyish
So Good for you
Leap of Delight

Yum Yum Yum

This may change, I want to see some more swatches and comparisons. I feel like I might have something similar to Flamboyish. I feel like 60% of why i want that compact is the colour of the compact/design imprint and like 40% the colour lol

Prettypackages

Can you post and tell us about the palettes you just got? I think there used to be an Inglot thread... lemme go look.
Yeah they do look pretty crappy :/ luckily I wasn't interested in them anyway. Just got the new fall eyeshadow collection from Inglot, a couple of weeks ago all the palettes from Makeup Addiction Cosmetics and a couple of days ago I ordered all the palettes from Juvia's Place (crossing my fingers that that order goes okay though...) so eyeshadow wise I'm all set for awhile lol.