MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

GreenEyedAllie

Final list:
Peach compact
Copper compact
LOD lipstick
Sweet Vision

Decided to skip the red because while I'm Team Red,it looks super similar to some I own and I'm honestly getting a little overwhelmed with my red stash.

Are you well? Because I think you may need a trip to the ER. :rofl:

I like the looks of SV, but honestly, it reminds me soooo much of NARS Orgasm (or the more shimmery one), and goodness knows I don't need a dupe for THAT. I will pass away and still have unused pans of Orgasm, lol.

NaomiH

I like the looks of SV, but honestly, it reminds me soooo much of NARS Orgasm (or the more shimmery one), and goodness knows I don't need a dupe for THAT. I will pass away and still have unused pans of Orgasm, lol.

I know! It's so uncharacteristic of me to skip a red but it's gotten out of hand. I'm actually thinking of skipping the purple now too and just getting the powders. Somehow ,I've managed to not acquire any of the Orgasms.

dcarrington

So good for you and Leap of delight look really good to me. They look like they apply so beautifully! Now I am just waiting to see the swatches and read the review for wog and if it is in fact the OG WOG. I'm really frustrated that its not in the sweet vision compact instead. Whay are they playing with people's emotions like this? It would be perfect if it came in that compact instead.

stirfryedshana

Maaaan, Sweet Vision is gorgeous--definitely getting that! Still love Leap of Delight and Saucy Little Darling Lipsticks, but I might skip on So Good For You...but maybe not, lol. I don't have a lot of reds! And I can definitely skip Flamboyish since I have roughly a million of that color already lol.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I know! It's so uncharacteristic of me to skip a red but it's gotten out of hand. I'm actually thinking of skipping the purple now too and just getting the powders. Somehow ,I've managed to not acquire any of the Orgasms.

Just realized that me saying I hadn't acquired any orgasms sounded really sad. Lol

I was going to say I was sorry for your lack of Orgasms.... :roflmao:

I am skipping the purple myself.

hitchcockblonde

That was my first thought as well. From T's swatches SV seems more pigmented and a touch warmer but too close for me. The other Magic Dust powder looks dry and terrible. Just the ED face compacts for me.

View attachment 56900

GreenEyedAllie

That was my first thought as well. From T's swatches SV seems more pigmented and a touch warmer but too close for me. The other Magic Dust powder looks dry and terrible. Just the ED face compacts for me.

View attachment 56900

I can't post the pic right now, but an IG user suggested Becca Rose Spritz as a dupe, and I think it may be even closer. So, as lovely as SV looks, I am almost certainly passing.