MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

Sweetyellow

I'm a March-baby as well and there's nothing I love more than a good lip liner. A good lip liner can transform a lipstick to something so much better, so I'll definitely be splurging on some of these. I just hope that they're not ALL permanent although we sort already know that Heroine is staying.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Another March baby here! :stars: I really hope these are all permanent so I don't have to rush to buy them all or feel the need to buy backups.

MRV

I may get a few liners but I don't use them all the time. Especially now that I got a concealer/corrector pencil to outline my lips. I can make Reel Sexy lippie work, maybe even CYY, but I think the corresponding liners might not be the best on me.

daphnejacoba

I'm a March-baby as well and there's nothing I love more than a good lip liner. A good lip liner can transform a lipstick to something so much better, so I'll definitely be splurging on some of these. I just hope that they're not ALL permanent although we sort already know that Heroine is staying. 
Why would you not want all of them to be permanent?

CiaoBellaa

I'm a lip pencil whore so this is perfect
party.gif

Marsha Pomells

It's so annoying how long we have to wait for collections over in the UK! I'm excited about reel sexy though!
It would be really good if MAC could just release the collections in the UK and Europe at the same time as the U.S. I can skip Reel Sexy, as I won't be able to pull it off

kirstw91

It would be really good if MAC could just release the collections in the UK and Europe at the same time as the U.S. I can skip Reel Sexy, as I won't be able to pull it off
I know, surely it would be easier for them to release collections at the same time, sometimes I wait so long for a collection that I completely forget about it, simply because the buzz has died down when it launches over here.

tirurit

Not sure if someone can explain the reason behind the delay, but it is annoying on one hand and beneficial on the other (we have plenty of swatches before going to the store)

PraiseBastet

Bunch of these sound cool but I'm so excited for cranberry I almost paid resale prices for the ozborne collection one