MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

TommyCJC

These lip pencils sound awesome, excited for these, will probably get most of them! It's cool that they are perm too so if any sell out I can eventually get them anyway if I'm working when they release or something. So March is looking expensive so far with Lavender Jade and Burmese Kiss from the other collection, thank goodness it's my birthday that month haha.

Dolly Snow

These lip pencils sound awesome, excited for these, will probably get most of them! It's cool that they are perm too so if any sell out I can eventually get them anyway if I'm working when they release or something. So March is looking expensive so far with Lavender Jade and Burmese Kiss from the other collection, thank goodness it's my birthday that month haha.
thmbup.gif
perfect time to splurge on yourself

TommyCJC

Oh crap and the Julia Petit collection which I have a feeling there will stuff I want. I better start saving NOW. Lol.

Indieprincess

I need the CYY liner. I hope it's smooth like my Cherry and not stiff like my Vino regardless I still find myself reaching for my MAC liners over any others.

TommyCJC

I need the CYY liner. I hope it's smooth like my Cherry and not stiff like my Vino regardless I still find myself reaching for my MAC liners over any others.
I'm yet to get Cherry which is terrible considering how long it's been available and how much people love it.
I always reach for my Mac liners too! I do love UD and OCC liners though, but Mac and lip products are always where my heart lies haha. Xx

Indieprincess

I'm yet to get Cherry which is terrible considering how long it's been available and how much people love it. I always reach for my Mac liners too! I do love UD and OCC liners though, but Mac and lip products are always where my heart lies haha. Xx
Cherry is so awesome and it's super versatile, it goes with about 80% of the reds in my stash. I've never tried the OCC liners.

erine1881

My birthday month as well! Happy birthday to us!!!
I'm yet to get Cherry which is terrible considering how long it's been available and how much people love it. I always reach for my Mac liners too! I do love UD and OCC liners though, but Mac and lip products are always where my heart lies haha. Xx
It's a staple! It's one of the few that i wear solo, and it looks fabulous!

daphnejacoba

Ruby Woo isn't new. Yup. The PLW liners are comparable to the Colour Pop liners, which the regular MAC liners will never be. On some people they're almost identical. On my hand they're close, but on my lips they're not. I wear Heroine with Heroine, and FB with FOF. That's how they differ on my lips.
Thanks!

nmurray880

Add another March baby to that list lol...Happy Birthday to us. I can't wait to see swatches. I definitely want another cranberry and heroine lip liner. I think I will get cyy to...and I'm sure I'll love many others that I'll have to have! I really hope these are permanent. That would be amazing! ! So exited about this!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Lipsticks $16- Reel Sexy Lip Pencils $16- Rosy Rim Cranberry Edge To Edge Follow Your Heart Fruit Coctail Talking Points Cyber World Chic Trick Nightinggale Ruby Woo Heroine Candy Yum Yum More info to come...
So excited for this! I already have Heroine lip liner, and since it's going to be perm, I won't need a backup. I plan to get Cranberry, CYY, and Ruby Woo... possibly more.

Marsha Pomells

Another March baby over here. But knowing my luck, we won't see this in the UK until April/May, unless I order from the U.S. again

nt234

Excited for this! I definitely to buy more liners to catch up with all the lipsticks I acquired last year. lol.

Latest posts