MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

kirstw91

Not sure if someone can explain the reason behind the delay, but it is annoying on one hand and beneficial on the other (we have plenty of swatches before going to the store)
Good point! I think one of the collections from last year came out in the UK before the US (alluring aquatics, I think :/ I'm not too sure what collection it was) and there was a moment of panic when I saw it online because I was buying stuff without swatches or reviews

Periodinan

Good point! I think one of the collections from last year came out in the UK before the US (alluring aquatics, I think :/ I'm not too sure what collection it was) and there was a moment of panic when I saw it online because I was buying stuff without swatches or reviews
Same with the new Viva Glam Rihanna. I bought it here in Austria before it came out in the US. Wow, I felt special at that moment
girlhaha.gif

It's so mean that all the good collections arrive so late here in Austria or in the UK.

CarmenK

I'm super excited about this! Cant wait to get my hands on Reel Sexy, Heroine and Ruby woo lip liner. I'm also glad there bringing back Cranberry, I've barely been using mine out of fear that It will run out. I'm glad that Mac is starting to notice the limited edition items that we love and are bringing them back
pompom.gif

cwillie

Not a march baby here, but I'll probably end up having a march baby. So a perfect excuse to grab a little something. Candy yum yum is calling my name!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Cyber World - intense blackish purple
Talking Points - bright blue fuchsia
Follow Your Heart - vivid bright bluish red
Chic Trick - amped up fuchsia
Nightingale - midtonal cream plum
Rosy Rim - muted rosy tinted pink
Edge to Edge - dirty blue pink
Fruit Cocktail - clean light peachy coral
CYY
Ruby Woo
Heroine

NaomiH

Cyber World - intense blackish purple Talking Points - bright blue fuchsia Follow Your Heart - vivid bright bluish red Chic Trick - amped up fuchsia Nightingale - midtonal cream plum Rosy Rim - muted rosy tinted pink Edge to Edge - dirty blue pink Fruit Cocktail - clean light peachy coral CYY Ruby Woo Heroine
Thanks Nadine!

Dolly Snow

Cyber World - intense blackish purple Talking Points - bright blue fuchsia Follow Your Heart - vivid bright bluish red Chic Trick - amped up fuchsia Nightingale - midtonal cream plum Rosy Rim - muted rosy tinted pink Edge to Edge - dirty blue pink Fruit Cocktail - clean light peachy coral CYY Ruby Woo Heroine
Thanks Nay

MissLiLaC

subscribed
rasta.gif
hmm I wonder what the difference will be between CYY liner and Talking Points liner? cause CYY is a blue toned fuchsia/pink?

alexisweaver

Cyber World - intense blackish purple
Talking Points - bright blue fuchsia
Follow Your Heart - vivid bright bluish red
Chic Trick - amped up fuchsia
Nightingale - midtonal cream plum
Rosy Rim - muted rosy tinted pink
Edge to Edge - dirty blue pink
Fruit Cocktail - clean light peachy coral
CYY
Ruby Woo
Heroine