MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

Dolly Snow

You speak the truth! Lol. They are the worst, and no one know what is going on. It takes 2 weeks to receive anything. This doesn't feel like the 21st century at all to me. I feel like we have regressed. Well, as long as it isn't lost because the pencils I ordered are on backorder or sold out pretty much everywhere else.
Right! It is like....is it being transported via horse and buggy?
As long as it isn't lost and I have my fingers crossed for you.

bunnypoet

Right! It is like....is it being transported via horse and buggy?
As long as it isn't lost and I have my fingers crossed for you.
That's exactly what I was thinking of! Lol. CT to CA in a horse and buggy? God help me! The UPS-MI tracking information hasn't updated in 3 days. I'm getting nervous. I should have just been patient and bought them from Nordies. At least they use normal UPS Ground.

Dolly Snow

That's exactly what I was thinking of! Lol. CT to CA in a horse and buggy? God help me! The UPS-MI tracking information hasn't updated in 3 days. I'm getting nervous. I should have just been patient and bought them from Nordies. At least they use normal UPS Ground.
You're in CA..me too! I hate it when they don't update, it worries me. I imagine someone opening my package and playing with the items..sealing it back up lol

DMcG9

I hate it when they don't update, it worries me. I imagine someone opening my package and playing with the items..sealing it back up lol
eeksign.gif
That would be messed up.

bunnypoet

I hate it when they don't update, it worries me. I imagine someone opening my package and playing with the items..sealing it back up lol
We're two CA girls!
cheerleader.gif
Now I hadn't even thought about them playing with my lip liners... I have a new worry now! Leave my pencils alone UPS-MI peeps! They're not writing instruments; get your own. Lol. I was planning on wearing "Edge to Edge" tomorrow with one of my new nude or pink liquid lipsticks (ABH Lovely or LAS Charmed), but it is being held ransom by the "Destination Facility" guys. Grrr.

Dolly Snow

It gives me the chills. I just don't want to even know what could or does go on in the sorting facilities. Most of what I purchase online is very boring. Lots of books.
The thought :shock:
We're two CA girls! :cheer:  Now I hadn't even thought about them playing with my lip liners... I have a new worry now! Leave my pencils alone UPS-MI peeps! They're not writing instruments; get your own. Lol. I was planning on wearing "Edge to Edge" tomorrow with one of my new nude or pink liquid lipsticks (ABH Lovely or LAS Charmed), but it is being held ransom by the "Destination Facility" guys. Grrr.
Held at ransom lol..it sucks when shipping doesn't work out with our plans :(

Addict4MAC

Ordered Whirl, Spice, and Soar from Nordstrom on Monday after reading all the discussion about them. All of them were back ordered for at least a month of course. I received a shipment email for Whirl yesterday surprisingly. Should be here Monday and I'm excited.

Dolly Snow

Ordered Whirl, Spice, and Soar from Nordstrom on Monday after reading all the discussion about them. All of them were back ordered for at least a month of course. I received a shipment email for Whirl yesterday surprisingly. Should be here Monday and I'm excited.
Yay!

bunnypoet

Great choices! My Whirl and Soar arrived recently, and I've used Spice for more than a decade. They're all staple colors and so versatile!