MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

bunnypoet

The day I thought would never arrive - my Edge to Edge and Rosy Rim were finally released from UPS-MI purgatory and delivered to my house. It took at least seven calendar days to go coast to coast from Bloomies. I really feel like we've gone back in time with this shipping option. Anyway, I love the colors, especially Edge to Edge. I am going to get a lot of use out of it. Although..., my lip liner collection has grown exponentially so I don't know how any individual liner is going to get a lot of attention. And ColourPop has been taking over my makeup stash.

Dolly Snow

The day I thought would never arrive - my Edge to Edge and Rosy Rim were finally released from UPS-MI purgatory and delivered to my house. It took at least eight calendar days to go coast to coast from Bloomies. I really feel like we've gone back in time with this shipping option. Anyway, I love the colors, especially Edge to Edge. I am going to get a lot of use out of it. Although..., my lip liner collection has grown exponentially so I don't know how any individual liner is going to get a lot of attention. And ColourPop has been taking over my makeup stash.
Glad to hear you finally got them!

bunnypoet

Glad to hear you finally got them!
Thanks, Dolly! When I saw that the UPS-MI tracking had finally updated, I almost fainted. Couldn't believe my eyes. Wish Bloomies would just switch over to regular UPS for all of their orders. Unfortunately, they often have MAC stuff that is sold out elsewhere, so it's hard to quit them cold turkey.

Dolly Snow

Thanks, Dolly! When I saw that the UPS-MI tracking had finally updated, I almost fainted. Couldn't believe my eyes. Wish Bloomies would just switch over to regular UPS for all of their orders. Unfortunately, they often have MAC stuff that is sold out elsewhere, so it's hard to quit them cold turkey.
The fact they have items that are often sold out, I see why you buy from them...truth be told I would buy from them as well lol.
So the wait seems worth it.
heart.gif

novocainedreams

I got Soar from backorder at MAC online finally! Nordie's is having their 3x points this coming week so I plan on getting my MAC lip pencils finally! I've been holding out to take advantage of the points :p I think I'll be getting Cyber world, Nightengale, Rosy Rim, Edge to Edge and Cherry...and maybe TP? I want a coral too...not sure.

AnitaK

My MAC Store called this afternoon to let me know that they got this collection. Finally! I am gonna head over there on Monday to grab a couple of them.

Rebecca88

I don't know where else to post this, I am sorry I am still a noob. If one were to have around 10-15 lippencils, but not use em everyday but at least 3x a week, could they expire at one point? Or are they good for a couple of years? And if you live somewhere where it is humid, could you store em in the fridge?

Marsha Pomells

I don't know where else to post this, I am sorry I am still a noob. If one were to have around 10-15 lippencils, but not use em everyday but at least 3x a week, could they expire at one point? Or are they good for a couple of years? And if you live somewhere where it is humid, could you store em in the fridge?
As long as you cover them with the provided lid after every use. they should not dry out. In regards to humidity, I believe you can store them in the fridge

allthingsglam

Here you go glammy ... I swatched whirl, pink treat and then soar because I was curious how close soar and pink treat were
e7cb9ded_image.jpeg
As you can see pink treat is the most pink of the bunch but soar looks pretty pink / mauve on my lips. Love them all
Thank u sooooo very much sandy I must get pink treat now it looks beautiful here I'm happy u love all three they all look beautiful

Sandy072

Thank u sooooo very much sandy I must get pink treat now it looks beautiful here I'm happy u love all three they all look beautiful
HTH! I love the creme stick liner formula makes filling your lips in so easy and quick. Also feel like pink treat is really close to NARS Anna for anyone who hasn't picked that up

allthingsglam

HTH! I love the creme stick liner formula makes filling your lips in so easy and quick. Also feel like pink treat is really close to NARS Anna for anyone who hasn't picked that up
I really can't wait to get now its been sitting in my cart now I can checkout Thanks

TommyCJC

So I had an epic birthday yesterday... I went to see Haus Of Edwards with my boyfriend at one of my fave clubs and catch up with some of the most amazing friends!! Beyond fab!!

I finally got a chance to wear some more liners!!
I decided to wear Candy Yum Yum all over my lips, and then fill the outside with Herione and create an ombre-ish lip with Dodgy Girl on top!!

Here was my whole look!! =D Xx

jenise

So I had an epic birthday yesterday... I went to see Haus Of Edwards with my boyfriend at one of my fave clubs and catch up with some of the most amazing friends!! Beyond fab!!   I finally got a chance to wear some more liners!!  I decided to wear Candy Yum Yum all over my lips, and then fill the outside with Herione and create an ombre-ish lip with Dodgy Girl on top!! Here was my whole look!! =D Xx  
Love it! You look fab!! Happy belated birthday :D

Latest posts