MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

Dolly Snow

So I had an epic birthday yesterday... I went to see Haus Of Edwards with my boyfriend at one of my fave clubs and catch up with some of the most amazing friends!! Beyond fab!!   I finally got a chance to wear some more liners!!  I decided to wear Candy Yum Yum all over my lips, and then fill the outside with Herione and create an ombre-ish lip with Dodgy Girl on top!! Here was my whole look!! =D Xx  
You look amazing and gorgeous! Happy belated birthday! :heart: :birthday:

Rebecca88

For those with yellow tones/olive skin, what color eyeshadow do you use?i noticed if i use colors like brave/dervish/soar/whirl, and if i use too taupey colors it washes me out.

What do you use in combination with these lip colors?

AnitaK

Just got my first 2 lip pencils: Follow your heart and Edge to Edge. I think I want to pick up Nightingale and Ruby Woo when next I go.

Marsha Pomells

So I had an epic birthday yesterday... I went to see Haus Of Edwards with my boyfriend at one of my fave clubs and catch up with some of the most amazing friends!! Beyond fab!!   I finally got a chance to wear some more liners!!  I decided to wear Candy Yum Yum all over my lips, and then fill the outside with Herione and create an ombre-ish lip with Dodgy Girl on top!! Here was my whole look!! =D Xx
Wow, absolutely beautiful

MACina

Stunning.....just stunning
eyelove.gif

And Happy Belated Birthday
happybirthday.gif

bunnypoet

You will not regret buying those. CW has very quickly become my go to liner for purples. Haven't tried Nightingale yet, but I know it'll work nicely with lavenders
Oooh, CW sounds like it will be a perfect addition to my collection. Right now, most of my lip liners are too light, pink, rose or beige for my purple and lavender lipsticks. The only purpley liner I currently have is Nars El Agua liner.

bunnypoet

U will love them both!!! CW is the pencil equivalent of Smoked Purple and N is the pencil equivalent of Rebel roughly IMO, enjoy
Thank you!
heart.gif
They sound pretty perfect! I have and love both Smoked Purple and Rebel lipsticks. Liners in those colors will be heavenly. Nars El Agua is not cutting it some all of my purple/lavender lipsticks!

Bwachte

I ordered Rosy Rim on a whim and now I'm not so sure what to pair it with. Does anyone have any pretty color combination recs?