MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

montREALady

I'm not sure how I missed that there's a Heroine lipglass in this collection
jawdrop.gif
. Anyone have it?

Marsha Pomells

I saw someone say it's really close to the purple from the Simpsons. Do you own both and if so, do you agree?
I got The Simpsons lipglass ISS, but reluctant on getting Heroine because of the recent shelf life issues. I don't know if they are really close. But, if they are... I can happily skip it

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Shars Oh that was lucky that the tissue saved it!!

I'm so sorry that you had that experience. It sucks that so many companies these days don't take the time to ensure that people who have to deal with customers actually have customer service skills! Good that you've had better experiences since then! I think it's cool that you're into makeup still. I can't imagine not loving makeup when I'm 80 lol

There are different drivers on my route and they deal with packages differently. I'm sure whoever it was tried to protect me from having my package stolen (i've been lucky and none have been in 14 years). But if they'd left a note in my mailbox i'd have found it sooner. Seeing nothing i assumed they hadn't come by.

lilinah

I don't have Itchy & Scratchy. But in swatches from Temptalia it looks like they're the same color, but ISS has more shimmer.

There are lighting differences; Itchy & Scratchy is first, Heroine is second.

Marsha Pomells

I don't have Itchy & Scratchy. But in swatches from Temptalia it looks like they're the same color, but ISS has more shimmer. There are lighting differences; Itchy & Scratchy is first, Heroine is second.
In other words... Heroine with a bizarre name. Nice one [@]lilinah[/@]

Vandekamp

I'm not sure how I missed that there's a Heroine lipglass in this collection
jawdrop.gif
. Anyone have it?
I do. I like it. I haven't worn it much though. I will probably wear it more in the spring. However, it is almost identical to the Simpsons Itchy, Scratchy and Sexy lip glass.

AnitaK

Went to the store today to pick up a new MSFN as I only have about a day's use in my current one again. Bought Nightingale, Ruby Woo and Talking Points. I think I now have all I want from this collection

BuickMackane

From this collection I got Nightingale, Edge To Edge and Cyber World.

I haven't worn CY yet but I'm totally smitten with the other two. I don't know how I did without them.

I'm still considering Fruit Cocktail and Rosy Rim but I need to see them IRL to make up my mind.

MRV

From this collection I got Nightingale, Edge To Edge and Cyber World.

I haven't worn CY yet but I'm totally smitten with the other two. I don't know how I did without them.

I'm still considering Fruit Cocktail and Rosy Rim but I need to see them IRL to make up my mind.
You need it, Buick! Goes well with Nars Catherine, and lighter, more peachier lippies.

Latest posts