MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

tirurit

This is excellent news! Sounds like I will finally pair some lipsticks with the proper lipliners

Marsha Pomells

Lipsticks $16- Reel Sexy Lip Pencils $16- Rosy Rim Cranberry Edge To Edge Follow Your Heart Fruit Coctail Talking Points Cyber World Chic Trick Nightinggale Ruby Woo Heroine Candy Yum Yum More info to come...
Yay, thanks for the info. I can finally give my Marine Ultra liner a break and have a proper purple liner (Magenta doesn't cut it for some reason)
This is excellent news! Sounds like I will finally pair some lipsticks with the proper lipliners
Yep

mel33t

I'm excited for Cranberry :stars: Edit: I get Reel Sexy and Watch Me Simmer mixed up lol. I want the latter to come back :(

Vandekamp

I just googled Reel Sexy and it's too light for me. I'm still excited for the lip liners though especially Heroine and Ruby Woo. :cheer:

Vandekamp

So, correct me if I'm wrong but all these lip products are new except Reel Sexy lipstick and Cranberry, Ruby Woo and Heroine lip pencils?  YAY for new lip pencils!!! Can't wait for swatches!
You may be right. I haven't heard of the rest of the lip liners.

sungelly87

Hmm question I have is are these LE repromotes now gonna be perm? BC it sounds like there's New colors as well. Everytime there's something completely new I'm always worried about it being LE. If the whole entire collection is gonna be perm, that would awesome! I can take my time buying.

Kaidan

They're getting rid of Hi-Def Cyan pigment!?!

It's in the Goodbyes too!
NOOOO!
crybaby.gif
getyou.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Lipsticks $16-
Reel Sexy

Lip Pencils $16-
Rosy Rim
Cranberry
Edge To Edge
Follow Your Heart
Fruit Coctail
Talking Points
Cyber World
Chic Trick
Nightinggale
Ruby Woo
Heroine
Candy Yum Yum

More info to come...
This is great news for the people that missed out on Heroine and Cranberry lip pencils. :) I'm super excited for Reel Sexy!
cheerleader.gif
Thanks for the info, Erine! :)

Vandekamp

NOOOO!
crybaby.gif
getyou.gif
This is great news for the people that missed out on Heroine and Cranberry lip pencils. :)  I'm super excited for Reel Sexy! :cheer:  Thanks for the info, Erine! :)
I totally agree. I hope the Heroine lip liner will be as smooth as the Cranberry lip liner. Or better yet, as creamy as the ColorPop lip liners.

Latest posts