MAC Pigments that you LOVE

Ambre Tucker

I have never bought a pigment :( they are so intimidating and large and idk what id do to use a whole one I did find a site online who sold mac 1/4 pigments and i bought a few and I'm sure i will go back to buy more i like the idea of getting a bunch to try before i settle on any... If you have any bright colors especially pinks and glitter I'm your girl get op with me ASAP!

martiangurll

Maroon
Pink Vivid
Dusty Rose
Naked
Fairy Light
White Gold
Old Gold
Pastorale
Golder's Green
Green Space
Melon
Nightlight!!!

liba

Bloodline is my absolute favorite, followed by Aurora. The Family Crest gives me the smokiest eyes possible, too. Frozen White was the very first pigment I bought and I still like it all these years later.

Richelle83

Bloodline is my absolute favorite, followed by Aurora. The Family Crest gives me the smokiest eyes possible, too. Frozen White was the very first pigment I bought and I still like it all these years later.
I love those as well!

Other favorites
Pink Pearl
Fairy Lite
Tan
Quietly
Old Teal
If It Sparkles
Rich Life
Most Darling/Tea Time
Circa Plum
Pink Bronze
Apricot Pink

LV2EVOLVE

Smoke Signals, Push the Edge, Brash and Bold, Mutiny, Gold Dusk, Blonde's Gold and the list goes on! But, I love the green crushed metal pigment set from last year. That should be perm. Or, they should use the same hues and make them pigmented pressed pigments.

CydYoshi

Melon
eyelove.gif

xoxomia

Melon and Naked. They're very pretty as a highlight as well. Naked has been my highlight everyday since I bought it!

nmurray880

I love helium- apricot pink-cornflower-pink vivid -pink bronze -pink Opal(lol basically anything pink)-lily white -your ladyship Ervin could go on and on. I'm a pigment addict.

Spanky

I love them all. Right now a couple of my favs are tan, Your Ladyship, Goldenaire, Gold Mode, the list goes on & on. I've been experimenting & I freaking love the combos that come about with Nebula! I finally figured out how to make my Rose Gold 'work'. I'm ISO for Softwashed in any size, so if anyone has it & doesn't show it much love, please PM me. Thank you in advance.