MAC Pigments that you LOVE

kabuki_KILLER

I don't own that many, but I really love Mutiny and Naked (the perfect shimmery nude multipurpose product). I even got a backup of Mutiny when it hit CCO.

mintbear82

I love Milk, Sweet Sienna, Your Ladyship, Cocomotion, Vanilla and Steel Blue. I just recently picked up a bunch of old sized pigments at the MAC Warehouse sale.

Has anyone heard if MAC is going to drop the price on the Pigments now that they have decreased their size?

peachesxsan

Gold Mode pigment + Museum Bronze are my absolute fave pigments and my fave pigment combo. I was really conflicted at the CCO whether to get Circa Plum or Museum Bronze. I made the right choice though, I love bronzy browns and this is a gorgeous one.

I like Helium to highlight. It's not the most subtle highlight out there but the pinky sheen is irresistibly pretty.

she

naked will always and forever be my fav. i love both of the crushed metal stacks as well- fix+ helps to make them more "user friendly".

meika79

Blue Brown
Cocomotion
Lemon Yellow
Teal
Museum Bronze (I think that's the name, it was in this past holiday collection)

Teggy

Blue Brown. I know I already have something similar, but it ALWAYS catches my eye in the store. Someday....

MacArtist

Your Ladyship
love.gif

Limited Edition and not ashamed to say I bought one on ebay lol