MAC Pigments that you LOVE

kammyks

I love Rose pigment. Can anyone tell me how i can make it into a lipgloss? Is it just mixing in with a clear gloss?

Thanks

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyks
I love Rose pigment. Can anyone tell me how i can make it into a lipgloss? Is it just mixing in with a clear gloss?

Thanks

Yes, that's all you do. It's a gorgeous lip color!

Shypo

I love (in no particular order):

Sweet Sienna
Softwash Grey
Cocomotion
Lily White
Your Ladyship
Lark About
Smoke Signal (especially with Electra!)
Royal Flush
Subtle
Gold Mode
Kitchmas
Fuschia
Pinked Mauve
Accent Red

I would LOVE to see Deckchair come back (I missed that one) and Pink Pearl (also don't have that one!) - for now I'm using Mad Minerals to make up for my deprivation
smiles.gif

mac_pigment.gif

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
What brush do you use to apply pigments?

Depending on where I'm putting it, and whether or not I'm using a mixing medium....but I use either the 228, 231 or 242. For my crease I use the 217 most often.

KittehKat

Quote:
What brush do you use to apply pigments?

I usually pack piggies on to the lid over a base (rather than using them wet) so I use the 239 for that.
I love, love, love Antique Green. Violet & Vanilla are also favorites
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I love:

Tan
Gold Dusk
Coco
Entremauve
Your Ladyship
Deep Purple
Emerald Green
Softwashed Grey

Hands down Gold Dusk is my favorite pigment ever!

cno64

Quote:
Thanks girls
winks.gif

totally need the Vanilla pigment now lol

Maybe I have a defective gene or something, but I'm not that much in love with Vanilla pigment.
It's a great vanilla ice cream color, but it's fairly sheer.
Right now I'm loving Sugarshot eyeshadow, which I recently broke down and bought, in the inner corners.

1165Cheryl

I dont know what I'd do without vanilla, lol. I love it, on me it's not very sheer unless I make it sheer on purpose. I wear it 99.9% of the time, sometimes I put a color like your ladyship over it if I dont want too much shimmer.

Other fave's:

Sweet Sienna
Coco Beach
Grape
Naked
Deep Blue Green
Copperized
Pink Pearl
Forest green
then almost all from the Overich Collection

The list goes on & on. There's around 20-30 that are my must have favorites. All I wear are pigments due to all regular shadows bother my eyes.

Someone asked about what brush to use, to prevent fall out I use a sponge applicator first and apply the pigments, once blended as much as I can with that then I use a regular brush. Once I started doing it that way I now have zero fallout & save a lot of wasted pigment.

L1LMAMAJ

softwash grey
pink bronze
mauvement
vanilla
melon
violet
push the edge
cocomotion

my faves at the moment. <3

Sushi~Flower

Old Gold hands down for me! This is the true chameleon of the pigments...it will blend into just about anything it is multi faceted with lots of colors, almost reminds me of gold toned oil slick....I love it for creating a true peacock eye...I like to use it with Deep Truth,and parrot...sounds crazy but its stunning. It also is AWESOME for a dramatic foiled effect when wetted with Fix+
yes.gif