MissVega

MMM Pigments! I love pigments!!!

My favs/most used:
Gold Mode
Gold Dusk
Tan
Shimmertime
Lily White
Copper Sparkle (soo pretty but god I hated working with it until I got Penny S/S)

Helium
Pink Pearl
Viz-aViolet
Pinked Mauve
Apricot Pink
Milk
SOftwash Grey

I've been dying to get some Blonde's Gold. It looks so gorgeous but then again gold's are my weakness lol.

zumzum

Melon, Teal, Violet, Mauvement (2008), Copperized, Gold Mode, Sweet Sienna

And I would like to buy Vanilla soon
smiles.gif

Violet with Grape is the best choice for those who has green eyes
smiles.gif

L1LMAMAJ

my new fave is pink bronze!! it looks amazing when applied wet. it's kind of bronzey, orangey, pink-ish. it's love.
smiles.gif

louislover1

softwash gray is my favorite of all
smiles.gif
i love it and its become a staple
smiles.gif

I have an addiction to MAC pigments
smiles.gif
lol
others I love are... helium, blue brown, jardin ares, white gold, vanilla

MissResha

dang, i got a BNIB fullsize All Girl pigment from a seller here for 22 bucks. not too shabby. great color.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Vanilla is definitely a staple to have. I also love Coco, Softwash Grey & Shimmertime! I really need to try pressing some to make my life easier!

Have you ever tried using sponge applicators first? First I apply my base and then apply the pigment with a old fashion sponge brush, I get very little if any fall out. I really squish it into the sponge and it stays on. Once I get the basics on then I use blending brush's. It works great for me and others I've suggested it to. If you try it let me know how it works
yes.gif
Another good thing with using the sponge type first is it squish's any of the pearly type colors which makes it so much easier.

I think Vanilla is the 1 full jar thats worth buying, I wear it 99% of the time and noticed it's mentioned in most of this thread. It's great for the eyes, cheekbones, ect... It's too bad they don't bring back some of the old colors like Green, I love the textures of those and the colors are great.

macJunki

Blue Brown
Apricot Pink
Vanilla
Rose
Rose Gold
Royal Flush
Chartruese
Circa Plum
Pink Pearl
Reflects Antique Gold
Golden Lemon
Golden Olive
Off the Radar

glowingface

My fav happens to be all gold...Rose gold

Also, Museum bronze, Vanilla, Sweet sienna and blond's gold. gold mode.
did i mentioned too many?? can't decide..
ssad.gif