MAC Pigments that you LOVE

BeccalovesMAC

My favorite piggie has to be MAC Tan. I'm half Mexican and Filipino and Im really dark. The Tan piggie really makes my eyes pop like a firecracker. I also love Copper Sparkle, Blue Brown(a must), Marine Ultra and Violet.

sugarbunny

kitchmas is the ultimate. i use it on my cheekbones to highlight and make me shimmery... its sooo beautiful. i also love using pinked mauve as a blush.

shimmertime is my ALL TIME FAVORITE, but i used literally every SINGLE speck of it, and you can't get it anymore. if anyone has any they don't want or will share some of theirs in a sample jar for me, PLEASE MSG ME!!

nichollecaren

I highly recommend Cheryl and Mac_mocha here on Specktra...their samples are generous. There is another seller, I dont know if shes on here, her name is Mary MadeBeautiful Cosmetics 4 U

I have bought from many, and these three sellers have given me the best service as well as pigments that I have never suspected the authenticity of.

There are many fake sample sellers, so beware. I have bought and gotten lots of fakes mixed in with the authentic.

I love Vanilla, Teal, Deep blue Green, Rebel Rock Blue and my newest love is Chocolate Brown...I'm considering a full jar of it-its soo pretty and versatile.

Makeup Emporium

Vanilla is definitely a staple to have. I also love Coco, Softwash Grey & Shimmertime! I really need to try pressing some to make my life easier!

L1LMAMAJ

mauvement (i need to get a full size soon!!)
gold stroke (gorgeoussss)
vanilla

i don't have too many p/m but i plan on getting some more!

buddhy

Subtle is one that I always forget about until I REALLY need it. I wear it to interviews and meetings. Basically when I want something pretty but not OTT.

Love it.

winkietoe

Oohh Im loving this thread! I just got some samples of pigments and im in LOVE with them, and wanted more recommendations!

Right now favorites are Blue Brown, and Fuchsia <3

kerasaki

My favourite ever is vanilla because it's my favourite highlighter. It makes the cheekbones amazing!

I also love Violet (which unfortunately I lost and need to buy again), Jardin Aires, Naked (for a more natural look) and Pink Opal, again for highlighter. These are the ones I use more often.

sofie1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruella
My faves: Coco, Pink Pearl, Golden Olive & All-Girl. I would seriously sell a kidney to get a full jar of All-Girl. :p

LOLLLL OMG YOUR SO FUNNY!LOL LOL LOL

SakurasamaLover

Nixie has an exact dupe of All-Girl, pricey but less then a kidney
winks.gif

AllThingsGirly

My most loved and used pigments in my collection would have to be:

Coco
Sweet Sienna
Golden Olive
Vanilla
Mauvement
Blonde's Gold