MAC Pigments that you LOVE

NellyKim

my fave ............. naked, chocolat brown, sweet siena, museum bronze
thmbup.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornsgirl
Old Gold and Jardin Aires.

Since I love neutral shadows, I wanted so much to love Jardin Aires, and I did order a jar, but it was just too peachy for NW15 me.
I like Blonde's Gold much better, but for some reason don't find myself reaching for it much.
My favorite, most adored, practically-build-a-shrine-to-it pigment of all time is ... drum roll ...
COCO!
MAC seriously needs to bring that one back!
Sad to say, there is just nothing else exactly like it.
th_wallbash.gif
cry.gif

Tavia

I love the Android pigment by Illamasqua, it's a sparkling black. I hope to do a makeup inspired look on my blog very soon.

jeitzen

I have a DEEEP love for pigments but my one true love is Deckchair. I knew from the moment I saw swatches that I was in love. I scored a full jar + a sample and am running low on my sample and don't want to open my jar yet! haha...

PlatinumV

Dark Soul. I LOVE Dark Soul, it's a grey so deep, yet so chic and so full of wonderful nuance, I can wear it with everything!

DollyGirl92

Fairy Lite! I love it love it love it! I only have a sample for now, but I've got a full jar on the way which a friend sold to me. I couldn't imagine life without it!!

LMD84

pink pearl - a truely amazing lip gloss! try it people!!! i mix it with vaseline because i have run out of clear gloss but it works a treat!

fallenang3l211

naked
jardin aires
blonde's gold
vanilla

violet
grape
deep purple

dark soul
black black
sweet sienna

;/ i can't pick just one