MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

K_ashanti

this is the first I'm hearing of this! I hope it true cuz nobody rocks the pink lippie like Nicki! and welcome back!

couturesista

I doubt that she's the New Viva Glam Icon, I think this is just a promo for her new album Pink Friday, according to the blog post, it's going to be sold in conjunction with her album and only sold for 4 consecutive Fridays so after that, that's it. I'm not a fan of hers but her makeup is always on point.

laylalovesmac

I doubt that she's the New Viva Glam Icon, I think this is just a promo for her new album Pink Friday, according to the blog post, it's going to be sold in conjunction with her album and only sold for 4 consecutive Fridays so after that, that's it. I'm not a fan of hers but her makeup is always on point.
iagree.gif
And for that reason, I have high hopes for this shade!
yahoo.gif

paparazziboy

i asked my regional about this today but she was like i have no idea what your talking about this is the first im hearing of it

_tiffany

It'd be cool if she had an eye shadow palette too. I'm such a fan of her's and I love how playful she is with colors.

smexiebinks

It'd be cool if she had an eye shadow palette too. I'm such a fan of her's and I love how playful she is with colors.

I like how she plays with colors too but she is a little
th_crazy2.gif
......at times....her facial expressions are a bit....eccentric, to put it nicely lol.

Pink Friday, cute idea!

LMD84

i doubt we will get this in the uk so i'm not getting excited about it - plus the lippie might be nothing special - who knows!

paparazziboy

if this was happening this month the the employees would have been told about this then we went to our last MAC update last month which they tell us about everything coming out from MAC all the way up until january. they told us nothing about this so i dont see it happening

User38

if this was happening this month the the employees would have been told about this then we went to our last MAC update last month which they tell us about everything coming out from MAC all the way up until january. they told us nothing about this so i dont see it happening

I heard a rumour about this -- but have not personally gotten any samples or any other info as regards colours etc. If it does come thru I agree it would not be in Jan... but rather in late spring, jmho.

L281173

I was over at The Style and Beauty Doctor and there's a post about a collaboration for Nicki's new Pink Friday Album, does anyone have any details about this? Here's the link http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor....o-produce-a-nicki-minaj-pink-friday-lipstick/

P.S. I missed Specktra!

I am not all that thrilled about the new color. I think that it resembles Dare to Wear's Gimme that and Girl About Town. I'll definitely pass. Nicki Minaj is a LiL Kim wanna Be

paparazziboy

I heard a rumour about this -- but have not personally gotten any samples or any other info as regards colours etc. If it does come thru I agree it would not be in Jan... but rather in late spring, jmho.
i can see that but is supposed to coincide with her album coming out on the 22nd so we would have heard about it is what im saying i asked my mro about it and she said she had no idea and u know they know everything about MAC

kyoto

It's true. She was just on the Wendy Williams show and the entire audience received the lipstick "Pink Friday." They didn't say when the lipstick will be available to the public, but it should be soon since her album drops on 11/22.

Latest posts