MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

xbuttonsx

I'm going to end up getting it, I'm a sucker for pink lippies
blink.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm going to end up getting it, I'm a sucker for pink lippies
blink.gif
Personally, I'm looking for something to justify me getting it, since we won't see anything new now until after the holidays (which, admittedly, is only a little over a month). The problem is, the product itself doesn't seem to want to cooperate. It is insisting on looking very much like something I already have.
th_stormy.gif

Camnagem

Damn! I can't talk myself into this lippie if it's a clone of Gaga. I'm really hoping it's darker, or less milky, or something...anything.

Damn!
001_unsure.gif

Tatyiona

It will be released online only on the 26th and it will only be sold for 4 consecutive Friday's. Pro members should see it on the site tomorrow or next thurs.

sss215

I think its going to be like gaga's but with a hint of fuchsia or purple or in it, making it look deeper and more wearable for browner skin tones. People are already adding liners to gaga to make it work a little better for them, This color will probably some of the guess work out. I personally would use Currant lip liner with it.

laylalovesmac

Thanks for finding all of the info! I think I'm gonna get sucked into this one, too. Gaga works pretty well on me, but can sometimes wash me out just a little too much, so I have high hopes for this one.
yes.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for finding all of the info! I think I'm gonna get sucked into this one, too. Gaga works pretty well on me, but can sometimes wash me out just a little too much, so I have high hopes for this one.
yes.gif

I find I have the same issue with Gaga. It looks nice some of the time, but others it's just a bit tricky. I'm just still not sure about taking a chance on another one that's close. If it's that lipstick she's wearing in the picture on Temptalia, it is different enough (I think) to justify a purchase... oh the agony of indecision...

User38

I don't like the colour, I don't like the artist, and I don't need any more pinks.. lol. that was easy
punk_.gif
-- I am into orange now

Paint&Ink Chick

Well I saw it on WW ladies & although it's a cute shade of pink, I'm sure alot of you have something similiar in your collection. I personally don't really wear l/s but I liked the color. Just kinda looked blah in the plain black tube, kwim?

laylalovesmac

Good for you HerGreyness! I just find that I am having a hard time resisting baby pinks and nudes lately.
sigh.gif

Kate, I will probably be ordering it next Friday, so I can post lip swatches if you want, though I don't know if it would help because I don't know if our lips are similar.
girlhaha.gif

destiny1683

Yea I saw her on Wendy yesterday too. The color was actually very pretty, I thought. Its like GaGas but with a little bit more lavender in it. So its online only? I wanna see it beofre I buy it
nope.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Good for you HerGreyness! I just find that I am having a hard time resisting baby pinks and nudes lately.
sigh.gif

Kate, I will probably be ordering it next Friday, so I can post lip swatches if you want, though I don't know if it would help because I don't know if our lips are similar.
girlhaha.gif
Thanks! I don't know about our lips, but our complexions seem pretty close, so at least it would give me an idea of how the colour would look against my skin.
bouquet.gif

Soul Unique

Haha I see that folks have seen the lipstick now since the Wendy Williams show. Was just coming to post the video [not necessary now lol].

When I went to my local MAC counter yesterday, the first thing one of my fave MA said to me was have you heard about the Nicki lipstick and I was like yep!

I have a feeling that this won't be available over here, so please if possible could one of you lovely US based ladies do a CP for me it would be most appreciated!

If you're able to assist please PM me. Many Thanks!

Funtabulous

I want this so badly! I have been going crazy over pink lips lately, and this will fill a gap in my collection. Does anyone know if this will be available in Canada? If not, will someone do a CP for me too? I would be so happy, thanks!

I got on the MAC live chat (Canadian site) and they told me to check back later for more details regarding the launch. It wasn't very clear and I think I was just talking to a robot, but it sort of implied it would be on the Canadian site. I was hoping for a clear yes or no, though.

LMD84

ok i'm not getting this. i'm honestly not fussed if i have it or not and that says alot to me. usually when i want something it's all i can think about!

shontay07108

I'm definitely buying this. I think I can pull it off. Colors like this brighten my complexion. I am not a Nicki fan at all, but I do have to tip my hat to a lady being feminine and fun when you're told to be the opposite if you want to thrive in hip hop. She kinda speaks to my tacky little heart. Just don't make me listen to her music. Please and thank you.