MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

mikri75

I did a search on mac's website and got this

Pink 4 Friday - COMING SOON!
Pink Friday is a Limited Edition Lipstick designed by Nicki Minaj to celebrate her debut album. Exclusively online for only four Fridays starting November 26, 2010.

That's all they have for now. Guess we'll have to wait until Friday!

_tiffany

Hmm, I wonder what they mean about checking with the website on 11/22 (today), considering that, as of yet, there are no updates on the site. I've been checking my email, and the site, but don't see anything about it, and it's almost 6pm EST.

Yeah, I just came here to comment on that...weird. But I see that people found the link to the lipstick, so I guess I'll be checking back on Friday. I bought her CD today and it came with a cute t-shirt!

Honey&LemonGirl

I like Nicki Minaj a lot! Her makeup is constantly interesting to look at and she's a great rapper.

But now that I look at the MAC website, is the lippie called Pink 4 Friday and not Pink Friday 4? Either way, I'm liking the way it looks much more than Viva Gaga. Gaga was a bit too light and white-based on my super red lips, but this one looks vibrant enough to not make me look too dead.

LMD84

yeah it looks a heck of alot like gaga to me, and i cant wear that lipstick that easily so i will skip. i wont get it just for collecters value if i'm never going to use it!

sss215

while supplies last... leads me to believe this item is going to sell out right away. yall know MAC and LE! any free shipping codes yet?

katred

Specktra Bestie
while supplies last... leads me to believe this item is going to sell out right away. yall know MAC and LE! any free shipping codes yet?

Knowing that they already have planned to release it on four consecutive Fridays, my guess is that they're releasing a limited amount each week to ensure that they have enough stock to get to the fourth week. I expect that they didn't do a huge run since it's only available under such limited conditions, so I agree, it's going to sell out, probably each week.

vita cooper

i wonder what the finish is on this lipstick???? Does anybody know???? I bought GaGa and found out it was a lustre, I dont do well with lustres because I had to slather it on my lips and line them extra hard for it to show up on my extra pigmented lips. Im MAC NW 45, anyway I lost the lipstick so I dont have to worry about it now but i would like to know the finish of this one so I wont be disappointed when I find out its a lustre. Sorry for the long rambling post lol
girlhaha.gif

_tiffany

Here's some info about her doing a launch in Times Square, along with some pics: Rap-Up.com.

The pictures make it look a lot like Gaga, for some reason I was thinking it would be more of a hot pink. Either way, I really want to get one - I hope that I can get it since I'll likely be up freakishly early since it's Black Friday!