MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

Fiberluver

I haven't heard any of her music and didn't know who she was and am probably old enough to be her mother but I am definitely purchasing this l/s!

Me love's some pink lippies and since I like Gaga, Saint Germain, Pink Nouveau, Viva Glam's, Show Orchid, etc. I'm sure I'll like this one too!

laylalovesmac

I'm definitely buying this. I think I can pull it off. Colors like this brighten my complexion. I am not a Nicki fan at all, but I do have to tip my hat to a lady being feminine and fun when you're told to be the opposite if you want to thrive in hip hop. She kinda speaks to my tacky little heart. Just don't make me listen to her music. Please and thank you.
Couldn't agree more!
friends.gif

Soul Unique

For any UK ladies who are interested in checking out this lipstick, I have been informed by my valuable source that it will be available exclusively at Selfridges, London from Monday coming until stocks last!

sinergy

im def getting this lipstick! nicki minaj is so dang strange but i cant stop listening to anything she does and her makeup always looks great! so yes, this lipstick will absolutely be mine =)

ButterflyDior77

Shouldn't it be brighter if "Girl about town" is mixed in it? It looks pretty...also just looks so close to Gaga's...Guess swatches will determine the difference. hmm

LMD84

For any UK ladies who are interested in checking out this lipstick, I have been informed by my valuable source that it will be available exclusively at Selfridges, London from Monday coming until stocks last!

ah ok, perhaps it will be the selfridges online store too? not that i'm getting it of course! :p

Shadowy Lady

I had never heard of this artist until last week. I'm not much into celebs and all so that's not shocking. I already have St Germain, Gaga, Pink Nouveau and Snob. This lipstick will be a pass for me coz I don't see it being different from the ones I listed.

blazeno.8

I'm not really a fan of Manaj's music so I'll probably be skipping this. MAC has released so many different types of pink lipstick that I'm not interested in one that is associated with her product.

Ange1

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited! So many brown girls where only neutrals, so Nicki is my makeup idol. I love her, and I HAVE TO GET THIS LIPPY!

Cleopatruh

Customer Service
Maybe the reason MAC MA's don't know about it is because it seems to be an online exclusive. I am so excited for this, I've been a fan of Nicki's since 2007 (I think)! I just love her and will definitely be getting this even if it's online only.
Hmm, I wonder what they mean about checking with the website on 11/22 (today), considering that, as of yet, there are no updates on the site. I've been checking my email, and the site, but don't see anything about it, and it's almost 6pm EST.