MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

hello_my_apple

oh thank GOD a beauty of color posted a pic w/ it! it looks great on your! i'm loving the wone with brown liner underneath and the fuschia lip liner!! now i'm excited to get it!

elegant-one

Wow it looks so beautiful on both of you!

Yesterday I wore it with Tender Baby Tendertone lip balm over it & it was so pretty.

hello_my_apple

YAY!!!!! FINALLY CAME!!!!!! and the UPS guy stuffed it into my mail box this time lol. So you know I had to break out the stick and try it! I looked soooo pretty with chestnut lipliner and Nymphette lip glass, also with currant lip liner and Lavender Wind lip glass on top!

Soul Unique

I agree, Tiffany looks great too!

th_welcomeback2.png
MoMique.
oh thank GOD a beauty of color posted a pic w/ it! it looks great on your! i'm loving the wone with brown liner underneath and the fuschia lip liner!! now i'm excited to get it!

laylalovesmac

I can't wait to get mine tomorrow! According to the tracking number, it got to Phoenix early this morning, so I'll hopefully get it tomorrow morning!!!!
yahoo.gif

GlamQueen21

I got two of my Pink Friday 4 lipsticks and I love the color!! I just tried it with my NYX Plush Red lipliner and mixed both Extra Amps and Like Venus and it's super gorgeous!

laylalovesmac

Just got my Pink Friday(s) in the mail! Love the shade, but damn- this'll be hard to pull off. I'm gonna have to experiment with lip liners because right now, I look like a clown.
girlhaha.gif

VAQTPIE

I got mine on Tuesday! The color's beautiful, but difficult to pull off straight out of the tube. So far, I've paired it with MAC Plum l/l (dupe with NYX Never l/l) and Lavendar Wind l/g and it's quite gorgeous and wearable! I can't wait to play around with it more.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Fed Ex FINALLY managed to figure out where I live. Kudos to Grace at Mac customer service for being really diligent with them and keeping me happy! I got both Catharina (MW) and Pink Friday and I couldn't figure out which to try first...

nicki on left, catharina on right

Funny, because I don't get the cooler tones in Nicki at all. It's a bright barbie pink on me, but I really don't get the lavender cast that some people seem to have. I'm assuming that this has to do with the colour of my lips, because for some reason, cooler tones and purples seem to generally pull quite red/ pink on me- Violetta looks magenta on my lips and even Lavender Whip looks like I have on a pink lipstick underneath.

Wrong thread but, if anyone is curious, Catharina is similar to Full Fuchsia, but I like the coverage and the feeling more. It has a nice sheen to it. Quite a bit redder than Show Orchid, so I don't feel badly owning both.

twilightessence

To defend UPS (my dad works for them) it IS December. Which means that its the busiest time of the year. And they decided that most drivers don't need helpers this year so no, they're not going to knock for your make-up package. You know its coming. They are moving SO fast to get their jobs done so they can go home, take showers and maybe spend some time with their families. They have how many packages to deliver within their day (which this time of the year is 12-14 hour days, and this is NOT an easy job)? And when they hide it, again, its the holidays. People steal packages all the time around this time of the year.

:: Gets off soap box ::

I'm going back and forth about a back up of this lipstick! Its so pretty on me. I usually don't wear pink but I like this one. But I also don't want to steal one from someone who hasn't gotten it yet.

foxxylatina07

To defend UPS (my dad works for them) it IS December. Which means that its the busiest time of the year. And they decided that most drivers don't need helpers this year so no, they're not going to knock for your make-up package. You know its coming. They are moving SO fast to get their jobs done so they can go home, take showers and maybe spend some time with their families. They have how many packages to deliver within their day (which this time of the year is 12-14 hour days, and this is NOT an easy job)? And when they hide it, again, its the holidays. People steal packages all the time around this time of the year.
I totally agree with you. Last time they came it was raining so bad I felt bad when the lady knocked and I didn't get there on time. But at least she managed to put my box in a bag and hang it by the railing so it wouldn't get wet. So at least I understand where you're coming from. Why make the fuss about them hiding your package when they do it for your safety to prevent theft? Idk some people confuse me sometimes lol. I dont mean to offend anybody by saying this but Im just saying that its that time of the year and they're trying to get everybody's packages on time. That's why I try not to order anything around this time cuz I know that Ima get antsy to get my things lol. Ok I think Im done.

User38

I think we don't appreciate people who work for UPS or other delivery services -- I have had packages stolen by neighbors (!!) and they have tried to blame the UPS guy... nasty people.