MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

keetuh

This freaking sucks, the mac line isn't working and the site isn't either.
I've been up staring at this freaking screen for 25 minutes.

openexpression

The site is completely frozen and useless. I can't stand Nicki and think the lipstick is hideous but my niece really wanted it for Christmas...oh well!

0missjones

NO!! I been stalking since 11 got 3 windows open and they all are frozen. Im sure I missed out for the 3rd week in a row.

devin

Same thing happened to me! I had been waiting for 30 minutes with all browsers open signed in, and then the site wouldn't load when 11:00 p.m. hit.
rants.gif
Then when I add to bag I get a gateway timeout.
WTF2.gif
This is ridiculous! Mac please come up with another plan or send shipments to your stores please, so that we may all have a FAIR chance!

User67

I am so over this! The customer service line has been busy for half an hour & the stupid site won't even load. I'm sorry, but no lipstick is worth this frustration. I give up! It's past my bedtime & I am going to sleep.

BeautyByLele

This is really crazy . . . I might just have to buy lady gaga again because I lost it and just recently. . . UGH !!!!!!!!

Cinci

"Please note that products prices, promotions, taxes and ship methods may vary between shipments to US or Canada. Please review your order summary with this in mind.

Pink 4 Friday Lipstick - 3 g / 0.1 US oz is sold out and has been removed from your cart.

Your shopping bag cart does not contain priced items"

sold out!! boo!