MAC Pink 4 Friday Discussion

LoveMakeup4Real

but @LoveMakeup4Real did you get it yet?? i got both emails thats the only reason i found out i had two
icon_eek.gif

No, I haven't received one yet. I guess I got happy too soon lol. It says pending in my order status with an order #

macgirl3121

I was able to get an order to go thru after 20 min of fighting with MAC's website. I got "Gateway Timeout - In Read", but did NOT close the window. Refresh the page and it picked up where I left off. Hope this is helpful for next week. Got my order email at 12:20.

LoveMakeup4Real

I was able to get an order to go thru after 20 min of fighting with MAC's website. I got "Gateway Timeout - In Read", but did NOT close the window. Refresh the page and it picked up where I left off. Hope this is helpful for next week. Got my order email at 12:20.
Did you get an email from them after you placed your order? Thanks

Sorry ya'll, I'm annoying lol. Just freaked out after all this work haha

BeautyByLele

Hey I went back to the sight and I was able to order it
rasta.gif
. . .. I haven't received an confirmation email but I do have a confirmation # . . .so I have my fingers crossed

EDIT : I just got a confirmation email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ButterflyDior77

I was able to purchase it despite it saying "Coming soon" "Shipping Soon." It also said that I might have to wait till the end of this month for it to ship.
However it let me purchase it so I don't know.

I know this color won't look fantastic on me, yet I felt the need to get it... IDKW ...Dang you MAC!

ButterflyDior77

EMAIL FROM MAC:
YOU WANT IT? YOU GOT IT!
PINK 4 FRIDAY IS BACK...WITH MORE LIPSTICKS!

FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE

No offer code necessary

Missed out last week? This MONSTER collaboration is getting even bigger with more lipsticks on sale at midnight!

While you shop, even more lipsticks are being produced giving you the chance to reserve lipsticks after we sell-out this week AND another chance to shop again next Friday, until we're COMPLETELY sold out. Please hold tight while your Pink 4 Friday order gets processed- by the end of the month!*

About Pink 4 Friday by M·A·C Cosmetics and Nicki Minaj: The hip-hop diva has personally designed a Limited Edition M·A·C Lipstick to celebrate the release of her highly-anticipated debut album Pink Friday. Putting her trademark Barbz glamour twist on a bright, creamy pink satin formula, Nicki says, "M·A·C's Pink Nouveau was my favourite lipstick for years, but now it's all about Pink 4 Friday!"

Cutetoughgirl

I just ordered one now and it went through, confirmation email and all!! 12 20am Pacific Time. Very bizarre as I had zero luck earlier and the BF was getting pissed because I was so wrapped up in this that he left......and the sad part is I didn't even notice!!! ooops... damn you mac........ makeup addictions can have adverse effects on a relationship....but if he didn't go home I would be in bed and not on here getting my lipstick LMAO...........goin' to hell........
eeksign.gif

hello_my_apple

About UPS, I think some not all UPS workers like with any job are careless, But honestly when it's something I'm paying for I expect certain things, esp. when it's their job to deliever the package in the best form possible, that lady was nice to put it in a bag when it's raining, but it's not nice to put it in puddles or when it's windy as hell leave it on my door step, uh oh NOT NICE!
blah.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

For those who ordered past, I'd say 12:40am, make sure to call MAC to confirm if your order actually went through. I had accidentally submitted my order 3X and out of the 3, only 1 went through (the initial one); but I received a confirmation email for all 3 of them all at once 3 hours later. When I called in, the customer service representative said that the other 2 were in backorder and only one was a legit order and has gone through. But the lipstick appeared as available and could be added to the cart for checkout when it really was not. So just make that call so you won't wait on nothing. GL!