MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

lilysaville

Eep, I got into MAC right when Mattenes were discontinued. They always sounded like my HG lip product too. My prelim list:

Mattenes
Rare Exotic
Legendary
Unknown Pleasures x 2
Seeds of Desire
Eden Rouge
Potent Fig
Deliciously Forbidden

Paint Pots
Nubile
Idyllic
Genuine Treasure

Nail Lacquer
Rain of Flowers

My wallet is weeping...

Piarpreet

just day dreaming and feel foolish. Got nobody to kiss :p

You can kiss me with mattenes!
graucho.gif
Just kidding, I haven't yet met a totally kiss-proof lipstick.
tong.gif
kissy.gif

princess sarah

I have to admit i wasnt big on this collection but i have been doing some reading up on paint pots. Im usually not good with creamy based shadows, but after reading up on alot of reviews i think i might have to give at least a couple of them a go and compare.

As far as matte l/s... i adore matte on my eyes but think im going to with just pain pots for this collection for now unless i can find one natural enough for what i have been looking for to use with gloss

LMD84

I have to admit i wasnt big on this collection but i have been doing some reading up on paint pots. Im usually not good with creamy based shadows, but after reading up on alot of reviews i think i might have to give at least a couple of them a go and compare.

As far as matte l/s... i adore matte on my eyes but think im going to with just pain pots for this collection for now unless i can find one natural enough for what i have been looking for to use with gloss
i'm not usually a cream shadow person either but paint pots do work very well :)

ROlean

Thanks for the tip. I haven't tried any of the aqua creams yet, but I saw a swatch of the one you mentioned (#18) and it looks gorgeous. How do these compare to paint pots?

If you want a light lilac/lavender try the MUFE aqua cream. It is the perfect lilac color for me. I love it!!

I can't wait to see swatches of this collection.. I'm hoping Eden Rouge is the bright blood red I've been searching for. It looks great in the tube, but ya never know. Rare Exotic is the other Mattene on my list, but I wonder how similar it will be to Girl About Town. I'm a sucker for bold pinks though so I'll probably snach it up regardless. Then there's Fresh Amour. I've been on a major lavender kick, but I'm fairly certain I wont be able to pull it off. I'm having a hard time imagining anyone that could really.

Curly1908

I love the mattene formula. It's perfection! I only have one, and I've been waiting for MAC to release more colors in the same formula! So naturally, I'm excited about this collection. =)

jennifa

Oh man, I need to see some good swatches! Nothing gears me up more for a new collection than fresh swatches :)

shadowaddict

I'm looking forward to the new paint pots. I used to not use them but I do like them for a good base or alone of course.

I am just having the hardest time trying to keep up with all the collections that are coming out soon. I don't know know what is in which collection. My brain is on overload. This is very difficult for and ADD person whose mind jumps around from one thing to another anyway and stay on track.

Adee

I'm looking forward to the new paint pots. I used to not use them but I do like them for a good base or alone of course.

I am just having the hardest time trying to keep up with all the collections that are coming out soon. I don't know know what is in which collection. My brain is on overload. This is very difficult for and ADD person whose mind jumps around from one thing to another anyway and stay on track.
I was having the same problem. So I sat down with a notebook and made a list of what I want for each collection on a separate sheet of paper with the date of the release at the top.

LMD84

i keep a list of what i want from each collection. it's the only way to keep organised with the amount of collections they keep pushing out!

Mac-Guy

Haha, I have such a bad name memory with people, but I know all the MAC collex by heart - at least the stuff I want and buy. :)

Kawaiiamaiai

Haha, I have such a bad name memory with people, but I know all the MAC collex by heart - at least the stuff I want and buy. :)
Same here! The girls at my MAC counter are always so impressed when I walk in and name off my entire list of what I want without a list.