MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

Shadowy Lady

I'm desperately waiting for swatches.....it's been sooooo friggin long since I've been excited over anything MAC. I need my Mattene fix ASAP!!

pemily

i just dont understand how something can LOOK that fantastic and turn to crap........

on the matt note, christine mentioned that she needed to scrape away to even get THAT color pay off....
thats what I have to do with my carbon..... and yet ppl rave about carbon... do you guys think I got a dud?
I know right?!?! the evil eye quad was a total fail, I was actually pretty excited about it when seeing the promos... but wow.

LiLBeautyBarbie

O I agree 100% I have carbon in a quad and it's useless to me...at first I thought I got a bad one or the one in the quad was different so I bought another one but nope it's still not pigmented and very uneven yet I always hear others saying it's "the best" and "the blackest black out there"

I have this $3 NYC black shadow which is amazing....like sometimes I just don't get it, I pay $18 on a shadow and it's worser than a $3 one!!

pemily

O I agree 100% I have carbon in a quad and it's useless to me...at first I thought I got a bad one or the one in the quad was different so I bought another one but nope it's still not pigmented and very uneven yet I always hear others saying it's "the best" and "the blackest black out there"

I have this $3 NYC black shadow which is amazing....like sometimes I just don't get it, I pay $18 on a shadow and it's worser than a $3 one!!

Thank god you told me that because mine is from the Mickey contractor quad and I was thinking of getting a single so won't bother now!!! When you think about it though single propan or pallet would all be made in the same batch most probably!!

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I want to see swatches of Potent Fig, Fresh Amour and Unknown Pleasures as well as Half Wild pp and the others. I'm really psyched about this collection & I truly hope MAC comes through for us with the quality of the product. Better color payoff for the bucks would be great.

I'm desperately waiting for swatches.....it's been sooooo friggin long since I've been excited over anything MAC. I need my Mattene fix ASAP!!

princess sarah

Check out sugar pill cosmetics... Amazing pigmentation and temptalia has done a review as well, shrinkle on eBay or her own website.... Also stocks kryolan and those blacks are amazing as well as some of the other colours she has! Cheap and posts worldwide
O I agree 100% I have carbon in a quad and it's useless to me...at first I thought I got a bad one or the one in the quad was different so I bought another one but nope still not pigmented and very uneven yet I always hear others saying it's "the best" and "the blackest black out there"

Thank god you told me that because mine is from the Mickey contractor quad and I was thinking of getting a single so won't bother now!!! When you think about it though single propan or pallet would all be made in the same batch most probably!!

bis

So tell me about Mattenes? Why are they so hot?
they are super pigmented and have an almost matte kinda satin finish on the lips. and they are stupidly creamy so don't dry your lips out like normal matte lippies can :)
What she said. Amazing texture, very sophisticated finish that is matte but not flat and makes you look like you have paint on your lips. Deliver colour and stay on your lips. My fav formula from MAC. (PS: Although the Chanel RA Velvets are better than even the Mattenes ;))

LMD84

yeah reasonably. i have night violet and even though it wears off throughout the night it stains my lips which is good :)

LeeleeBell

When I looked at the promo pics for this collection at the counter, the MAC MA told me that they weren't going to release the Posh Paradise items for preview until this weekend's "make over" event for MAC Me Over. So I think we might be seeing swatches as early as this weekend, at least I hope so :)

LMD84

When I looked at the promo pics for this collection at the counter, the MAC MA told me that they weren't going to release the Posh Paradise items for preview until this weekend's "make over" event for MAC Me Over. So I think we might be seeing swatches as early as this weekend, at least I hope so :)
well whenever we get swatches i will be very happy indeed! hee hee! :)

Enrapture: Amplify Jumbo Waver - todays spectra blog post