MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

peachsuns

Don't forget $$$ for BU's
pompom.gif
This made me LOL.
th_roll1.gif

Can we B2M for Mattenes?

LeeleeBell

i am hoping that the teal coloured one comes off like delft does so i can cross it off my list. i do need one of the purples and the yellow for sure though!

I asked the MAC MA exactly this and she said they are totally different

LeeleeBell

My favorite MAC SA pre-sold me Genuine Treasure and Hyper-Violet...I am interested in the mattenes too but I have to see those in person...wayyyy too many lipsticks in my stash right now lol

But I do have my eye on Fresh Amour, Naked Bliss, Delectable,Eden Rouge, Deliciously Forbidden, and Unknown Pleasures

xasperadastra

My favorite MAC SA pre-sold me Genuine Treasure and Hyper-Violet...I am interested in the mattenes too but I have to see those in person...wayyyy too many lipsticks in my stash right now lol

But I do have my eye on Fresh Amour, Naked Bliss, Delectable,Eden Rouge, Deliciously Forbidden, and Unknown Pleasures

do you have those paint pots right now? ^^

Mac-Guy

I'm definitely ready for this collection. Curious to see Treasure Hunt and Nubile, as well as a few others, for sure. And mattenes :)

It's been so humid and hot the last few days, so anything Fall related will spark my interest.

LeeleeBell

do you have those paint pots right now? ^^

No, I would be swatching right now for you :) I should have clarified...they reserved the items for me and took down my payment info. When it launches they automatically charge me and I pick up the items. That way I don't have to worry about it selling out before I get to the store.

xasperadastra

No, I would be swatching right now for you :) I should have clarified...they reserved the items for me and took down my payment info. When it launches they automatically charge me and I pick up the items. That way I don't have to worry about it selling out before I get to the store.
I always do the same! Probably tomorrow I'll book my MMO stuff... for Posh Paradise is too early because it arrives here in october!

shadowaddict

Quote: Originally Posted by LMD84
hopefully within the next week or so! i wanna see some paint pots! :)

Definitely, can't wit to see the swatches for the p/p. I have my eye on a several.

pemily

Really hope were not let down like Mac me over!!!!!! So freakin disappointed with evil eye quad!!!! The pics looked so promising, then the swatches came and peed on that parade lol!!!

LMD84

Same here... I wanna see them before I decide if I want them or not... I haven't worked with paint pots before
they are fun to work with. you can either use a clean finger for application or you could even use a 217 brush :) those are how i like to apply them :)

princess sarah

ooo thankyou for that tip *stores away in memory bank*

I dont normally work with alot of creamy shadows so going to mac counter to test before this collection hits to have a sample around. If they work out well with pretty colours im sure a few will end up in my case

they are fun to work with. you can either use a clean finger for application or you could even use a 217 brush :) those are how i like to apply them :)