MAC Primed For Perfection Discussion

BeckyBenett

http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/collections-mac-primed-for-perfection-bronze-everyday-et-big-bounce-shadow/

Thanks to princess beaudy we can see the highlighter pen! she's just reviewed it on her blog :)

oohh!! now if only i can understand french. hah.

BeckyBenett

what?!? seriously? have one of the stores said that there will be something costing £33? that is bloody crazy!
this is not good.. its gg to cost so much more over here
cry.gif

hw much is the ysl/chanel one?

LMD84

this is not good.. its gg to cost so much more over here
cry.gif
hw much is the ysl/chanel one?
that is what i was wondering. becqause if it is meant to rival that then a price price difference wouldnt be good. i am sure YSL is in the £20 range...

Soul Unique

I read a press release recently and it said that there would be a new product launching in April that costs £33 so I am making an assumption that it is the highlighter. However like you said YSL Touche Eclat (sp) doesn't even cost that much - it used to but not these days. I guess we shall have to wait for all to be revealed come next month.

what?!? seriously? have one of the stores said that there will be something costing £33? that is bloody crazy!

LMD84

yeah i am sure the ysl one is about £25. i am interested to see what is going to be £33! :)

LMD84

that is an amazing idea! i love looking at all the promo images and they are so beautiful! although don't forget to click on the wiki tab at the top of the homepage of specktra. then you can see all past mac collections and the majority have the promo image to look at. :)

ThePowderPuff

These will be permament! I just got the press release, and these will be part of the perm collection.

Product photos:

From my blog: http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/03/14/mac-primed-for-perfection-kollektion/

Latest posts