MAC Primed For Perfection Discussion

2browneyes

The day cream I use has sunscreen in it. The formula I use for my body seems way too much for my face too.

LMD84

The day cream I use has sunscreen in it. The formula I use for my body seems way too much for my face too.
yeah the body stuff is way too heavy for my face! i just get horrible break outs! plus now me and nick use that waterproof spray sun cream which you are advised not to put on your face anyways. i always stock up on that stuff when we go to florida because it's so cheap there! what it is in dollars it is in english pounds!

shadowaddict

Quote:

Thanks, I will check that out.

I would love for them to do this. I know it would sell very well and make them lots of $ and since they already have the pics I wouldn't think the cost would be terribly expensive as compared to creating a book from scratch so more profit. They don't even send out the post cards very much like they used to.

LMD84

Thanks, I will check that out.
I would love for them to do this. I know it would sell very well and make them lots of $ and since they already have the pics I wouldn't think the cost would be terribly expensive as compared to creating a book from scratch so more profit. They don't even send out the post cards very much like they used to.
maybe we could all email mac and make the suggestion! :)

queen_kitty

I hope I will like it as much as the YSL one. I got a sample of one from Sephora and fell in love with it. They look great on the lid when you don't have time for eye makeup! There was no way I was going to spend $40 on one though!

LMD84

I hope I will like it as much as the YSL one. I got a sample of one from Sephora and fell in love with it. They look great on the lid when you don't have time for eye makeup! There was no way I was going to spend $40 on one though!
yeah they are kinda pricey for what they are! i would like to think the mac version will be a little cheaper!

RayannaBanana

Are there no swatches of the highlighter pens? I was thinking of getting one but then I thought about Too Chic BP and I think I might want that instead. Same price but probably more product.

xtootsiexo

Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye ($30.00 U.S. / $36.50 CDN)

• A lightweight, quick fix and long term solution for puffy, tired-looking eyes

Prep + Prime Highlighter ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)

• Light Boost Soft yellow cream
  • Bright Forecast Mid-tone peachy coral
  • Radiant Rose Light shell pink

(from Temptalia)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(from princessbeudy)

LMD84

i wonder which click pen will be best on my nc20 skin? my undereyes aren't particularly dark so i am not sure.

queen_kitty

How bizarre, $23 is about how much I told myself my limit would be on a click pen. And that's exactly how much they are. Well, I guess I will get one then! haha.

LMD84

How bizarre, $23 is about how much I told myself my limit would be on a click pen. And that's exactly how much they are. Well, I guess I will get one then! haha.
well it would be rude not to after mac priced it just so you could buy one!
ok.gif

shadowaddict

Quote:
i wonder which click pen will be best on my nc20 skin? my undereyes aren't particularly dark so i am not sure.

Yeh, I was thinking that also. How do I tell which is best for me. I guess I'll have to check with a ma. Hopefully someone on here will tell us what each color will help with and/or for what skintones. That's not a bad price if it works well and last a little while. I don't want to have to buy one every month.

LMD84

Yeh, I was thinking that also. How do I tell which is best for me. I guess I'll have to check with a ma. Hopefully someone on here will tell us what each color will help with and/or for what skintones. That's not a bad price if it works well and last a little while. I don't want to have to buy one every month.
yeah and when you test it in real life please let me know! i cant get to a mac store! :(

Latest posts