MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

TISH1124

I tested both in the Pro store and IMO I thought they were pretty exact except for the texture yes...

TISH1124

Yes it's like having a blank canvas...The white is my favorite...As with any color it depends on what you put on top of it...

coachkitten

Gah....I want these so badly but I am going to wait until I can get them in person. I am going to Vegas in a few months and I always like have a nice haul at the pro store.
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

Ok you girls have totally created a lemming!! I'm trying to save, so I can only get 1, which one should I get?

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
Ok you girls have totally created a lemming!! I'm trying to save, so I can only get 1, which one should I get?

White!

Ruby_Woo

We sold out fast of our initial shipment. We got more now! I love all of them! The Marine ultra, I wear it as a liner when I don't want to wear any makeup. It looks nice w/ my brown eyes. then I just use petting pink lipconditioner, and thats all I wear on a day off.

Black black however has become my FAVORITE liner!!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Gah....I want these so badly but I am going to wait until I can get them in person. I am going to Vegas in a few months and I always like have a nice haul at the pro store.
smiles.gif

YOU are going to Vegas without your fellow Bimbos?!?! You are dead to me!! (OK, only for a minute, and then you will be dead for another minute after I see your Pro haul, then I will love you again)

I will probably get the White, Purple, and Black because I have to be just like Adina!
cutey.gif

ticki

i heard that only the white, black and blue are eye safe. does anybody know the real deal?

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
YOU are going to Vegas without your fellow Bimbos?!?! You are dead to me!! (OK, only for a minute, and then you will be dead for another minute after I see your Pro haul, then I will love you again)

I will probably get the White, Purple, and Black because I have to be just like Adina!
cutey.gif

So after you get those three you'll make another order for the other five?

TISH1124

Quote:
Yes, but she started with White, Purple and Black...and so shall I!!
winks.gif

yep those are the three I started with and Blue....then stopped at Yellow, Green and Red...So want Black and orange...But not in the budget

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
So after you get those three you'll make another order for the other five?

Umm, probably just one more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
yep those are the three I started with and Blue....then stopped at Yellow, Green and Red...So want Black and orange...But not in the budget

I foresee getting Green and mayyyybe Yellow, too, but that's about it.

Zantedge

I want the white one because I would use it most. And the green because how can I resist something green? And maybe the black... just maybe.

coachkitten

Quote:

I have to have a Vegas fix before we all go. I freaking love Vegas. Plus the tickets were dirt cheap.
smiles.gif