MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by anguria
You are not helping lol. These are perm, right?
I want all of them but i'm so broke. I got that clarisonic brush and ordered some palettes,e/s etc from makeupmania{I blame MissChievous}

Now its time for BBR
devil.gif
I can not pass on MSFs and brushes!

I know I am taking My Chromaline Enabler title to serious...Never had a mean title b4
girl_devil.gif
...Ok you can wait until next trip!! Yeah I am sure they are perm...at least I think so...

Yep I got the Clarisonic brush last year for Christmas...That does melt the plastic just a tad!!

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by anguria
Btw what colors would look good on a red base ? I mean obviously red e/s but anything else?

Fuchsia pigment looks AMAZING over a red base. I use it over Flammable paint a lot w/ Nars Nightclubbing in the crease and Reflects Gold sprinkled all over. HOTNESS.

SuSana

Wow. That's all I have to say. I only bought Pure White but if I had money to spare I would buy all of them. So smooth and creamy and lovely lol. I used it Christmas day and fell asleep with my makeup on (yes bad I know) and when I woke up it was still on, looking as good as the day before!

That is all.

Buy these.

smiles.gif

Cinci

ok ladies, i've been wishing, hoping, and dreamng that mac would make a pure white paint pot.. but so far they haven't.. for those of you who have these, do you think it would e possible to use the Pure White chromaline over the enter lid as a base? Or would it make the lid all wrinkly looking when it dies like a liquidlast does?

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
ok ladies, i've been wishing, hoping, and dreamng that mac would make a pure white paint pot.. but so far they haven't.. for those of you who have these, do you think it would e possible to use the Pure White chromaline over the enter lid as a base? Or would it make the lid all wrinkly looking when it dies like a liquidlast does?

I only have the blue one (
bigheart.gif
TISH!) but as far as texture goes they make a great base. I swatched the white one in the store a few days ago and I can definitely see using it as a base for shadows. These are awesome!

bella1342

so these can be worn on the eyes? i want them now.

Edit: they can't be worn on the eyes but you gals do? any problems so far?

Sanayhs

White, blue and black (I believe) are the ones that are officially eye safe. The others can be used on the eye at your own risk.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella1342
so these can be worn on the eyes? i want them now.

Edit: they can't be worn on the eyes but you gals do? any problems so far?

I haven't had any problems...I have only worn the Blue, Black and White on my waterline, which those 3 are eye safe...But as far as the others on my lid....Nothing on my lids ever gets in my eye anyway...they dry almost instantly so no problems....

erine1881

so i should get these, eh? planning on placing one last order before my limit restarts for the next year.

MzzRach

Why am I even coming to look in this thread? I torture myself, I really do.

I want some of these, badly. These are Pro permanent, right? So I can wait (theoretically speaking, of course), right?

*sigh*

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
so i should get these, eh? planning on placing one last order before my limit restarts for the next year.

If funds aren't a concern, get them all.

erine1881

i think i'll get the white, black and purple to start with, then i'll see how i like em and get the rest.
yes.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ I agree those are the exact same 3 I initially bought

are the colors the same as the pro pigments, just as a cream instead of a powder? i have the pigments, so i'm just curious if i can use those as color comparisons.